Ever Date a Girl Who Wore Doc Martens

Lot of them, but in the 90s lol

I've heard they are orthopedic and good for waffle making and kicks to the shin.

I grew up a punk kid in the 90s. The answer is not only did I date and marry one but I've gone through several pairs myself.

6118aTXZZyL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Back in the 90s I dated a girl who wore Doc Martens and stank of Pachuli oil. I was a metal head and she was a punk it was good times.

She was older than me and had two kids.
She was the first girl I dated who had more experience sexually than me and would do whatever stuff I suggested.

She was the first girl whose butthole I licked.
I always wanted to lick a girls Butthole but none of my other girlfriends would ever let me.

I’m feeling nostalgic now.

Yeah man I always been scared of chicks in Docs.

But I guess the 90s are back. Doc,bucket hat and baseball jersey

90's are definitely back.

I was in the mall the other day and saw fucking hip-hop Looney Toons tshirts in one of the stores, straight outta the motherfucking 90s.

I was also in high school in 93' in Texas. Foot wear for women consisted of mainly white Keds, cowgirl boots, chuck Taylors, or Doc martens boots or sandals. Maybe the sandals were some other brand but commonly known as Jesus slippers. I dated girls of all different types and all of them had a pair of at least 3 of the kinds I listed.

Yeah man I always been scared of chicks in Docs.

But I guess the 90s are back. Doc,bucket hat and baseball jersey

These scrubs around here could learn a thing or two from you about posting.

{<redford}

I've heard they are orthopedic and good for waffle making and kicks to the shin.

I grew up a punk kid in the 90s. The answer is not only did I date and marry one but I've gone through several pairs myself.

Oh Hai Chris!

<PandaHi75>

I have never dated a chick who wore them. I always seen them in ads and shit but even back in the 90s I never dated a chick who wore them. So what yall say, would you date a chick who wore them now a days and do you think they look good on chick or naw.

dr-martens-and-vanessa-abrams-gallery.jpg

2443829708_cc41903e99.jpg
yes and in the 90's it was very common to see the old schoolgirl skirt with Doc Martens on. In fact I fucked girls without taking those boots off lol.

Everything in the 90's was Docs or chucks with the chicks I hung out with.

Regrettably I briefly dated a chick who had a Harley and wore some black boots sometimes. Not sure they were DM or not. She liked to get plowed man.

Back