Errol Spence JR vs Danny Garcia Dec.5th PBC FOX PPV

Spence is benefiting from fighting in a WW era where the average height is like 5'6". This doesn't usually happen. The top WW' of the late 90s and early 80s were like 5'9 or 5'10.
Whitaker was the best of that Era and he was 5’6”

i think the size difference will be apparent come fight night. spence is really big. i think garcia could make 140 again if he wanted to. idk about spence

What? LOL. Both Garcia and Spence are around 5'9", smh. I'll let the pictures tell a thousand words.

Incredibly-Intense-Danny-Garcia-and-Shawn-Porter-Face-Off-At-Weigh-In.jpg

spenceporterstaredown.png

If Errol beats Garcia it won't be because he's bigger, stronger, tougher. He's going to have to be the better boxer on the night, which he's more than capable of being. If you're a Spence backer, you're not helping his cause with posts like this. If Errol steps to DSG thinking that he's just going to bully him like he did Mikey he's liable to get knocked the fuck out. DSG is no joke. every man who's stood and traded with him (without holding, running) has been dismissed.

Not so sure Spence shouldn't take a tune up first. If his reflexes are a little off, Garcia is a bad opponent.

Apparently coyotes were messing with his cows? I read that in the comments but man, it's hard to make out anything besides "fuck with fuckin my cows." I just did a quick search; has anyone seen any interviews with him since last year soon after the crash?

Apparently coyotes were messing with his cows? I read that in the comments but man, it's hard to make out anything besides "fuck with fuckin my cows." I just did a quick search; has anyone seen any interviews with him since last year soon after the crash?

I was actually just gonna ask if we ever even found out the extent of his injuries after the crash. I seem to remember him and his ppl trying to play it down but hearing that he was more injured than they were letting on, iirc.

I like this fight. Love Spence, but Danny's gonna get his shots in. Pretty dangerous E won't be taking a tune up and jumping right back in there against a top guy. We'll see how the injuries and layoff treat him. He doesn't have a lot of room for looking flat against Swift.

Haven't heard from him, hard to tell from that he's drawly af anyway. AK? to shoot coyote lol must be Texas!

Haven't heard from him, hard to tell from that he's drawly af anyway. AK? to shoot coyote lol must be Texas!

Yeah he's always had a southern drawl, i just don't remember it being that strong. He just woke up though. I'm usually unintelligible for a bit once I pop up.

Looks like an AR. Texas gun laws are pretty much non existent. Spence is one big fight away from having air support and artillery.

Lol, you're out in Texas now right? You're into gun comps and stuff like that correct? I am a fan of guns but obv here in NY we're the opposite of Texas. No AR's, 10 rd mags max for handguns, etc.

Yeah, been here for a bit over a year. I haven't got into any competition shooting yet; I still need to get a pistol and a shotgun. Going for a Glock17 but I haven't been able to find one. I'll wait until after the pandemic and pick up both from the people down in Austin who bought in a panic and suddenly feel less safe once the pandemic is over. Should be able to get some steals when that happens.

Probably next year I'll start showing up, depending on how 2020 shapes up. The best advice I heard for it was just go, even if you suck. You'll get DQ'd most likely but everyone gets DQ'd at some point. And apparently the 3-gun culture around here is really helpful to noobs. If nothing else I'm excited to get back to the range. But I'm pretty patient. All in due time.

Yeah, been here for a bit over a year. I haven't got into any competition shooting yet; I still need to get a pistol and a shotgun. Going for a Glock17 but I haven't been able to find one. I'll wait until after the pandemic and pick up both from the people down in Austin who bought in a panic and suddenly feel less safe once the pandemic is over. Should be able to get some steals when that happens.

Probably next year I'll start showing up, depending on how 2020 shapes up. The best advice I heard for it was just go, even if you suck. You'll get DQ'd most likely but everyone gets DQ'd at some point. And apparently the 3-gun culture around here is really helpful to noobs. If nothing else I'm excited to get back to the range. But I'm pretty patient. All in due time.
Nice, I fell in love w/ the 1911 when my grandpa had one back in day and my uncle who was in the army raved about it and taught me and my bro how to work it. If I went thru the trouble of getting a permit up here I would get that or the glock 48 since that's only 10rds and seems like a good pistol in general. My favorite no doubt is a 1911 but those are fairly expensive when they're worth a shit and my grandpa did not leave me his in his will. RIP Gramps.

3 gun tourney's sound fun. I would love to try it out even if like you said you'll probably get dq'd a bunch. Once you get a hang of it tho, that sounds like a great time. Shooting guns is fun no matter experience level.

I don’t think anyone “clearly” beats Danny Garcia but sure.
I was just thinking about this yesterday. He is underrated. 140 was absolutely stacked when he was the king. He beat Khan, Matthysee, and Peterson when they were all very, very good fighters. I think it's really impressive that he has looked as strong as he has at 147. He held center of the ring against Porter and Thurman...and those fools are strong, full blown welterweights! He's probably the strongest in the division besides Spence, making their upcoming event a hell of a fight.

There is also something to be said about his losses. They are very close. I think he lost to Thurman and Porter fair and square, but I could see someone scoring those fights for him if they favored hard counterpunches on their card rather than activity. The Herrera fight was also very close.

Lastly, Garcia always shows up in fantastic shape. I believe Spence is in for a very tough fight. I think he'll pull it off, but I'm expecting it to be his toughest test so far.

Nice, I fell in love w/ the 1911 when my grandpa had one back in day and my uncle who was in the army raved about it and taught me and my bro how to work it. If I went thru the trouble of getting a permit up here I would get that or the glock 48 since that's only 10rds and seems like a good pistol in general. My favorite no doubt is a 1911 but those are fairly expensive when they're worth a shit and my grandpa did not leave me his in his will. RIP Gramps.

3 gun tourney's sound fun. I would love to try it out even if like you said you'll probably get dq'd a bunch. Once you get a hang of it tho, that sounds like a great time. Shooting guns is fun no matter experience level.

I'll try to find the video later, but someone did a 1911 cheap vs. expensive review and some of the cheap ones performed well. Ill let you know if I find it.

Back