End times are coming, better stock up on Jim Bakker Food Buckets!!!!!

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Convicted felon and televangelist Jim Bakker is cashing in on the end times preppers by slangin' some food buckets! For just $2500 you can get 23,375 servings! That's only $0.11 per serving! That's even cheaper than a McChicken! Forget the end times, I feel like a fool for all the money I've been wasting at the grocery store.

A little info on good ole Jim Bakker - he was convicted of 8 counts of mail fraud, 15 counts of wire fraud and one count of conspiracy. He basically filked his followers out of money by telling them if they donated, they'd get to stay at a luxury hotel he was building that never actually came to be. He served something like 3 years of a 45 year original sentence.

Now he's back with a new get rich quick scheme of selling food buckets to his followers.

In.

Before this thread is about muslims.

I'd rather eat the bear and elk crap off the forest bed than that.

Howard Stern was talking about Jim Baker recently.

He said it's nice that a criminal is telling other people they're sinners and how to live their lives like good God fearing creatures.

For the cool price of $9,660 you can get 7,728 servings of Pastor Jim's "Time of Trouble Italiano Marinara"!!! What a deal.

https://store.jimbakkershow.com/product/time-of-trouble-italiano-marinara/

Details
With this special offer you will (161) pantry boxes of Italiano Marinara containing a total of 7,728 servings. 20-Year Shelf Life!

Tender lasagna noodles topped with a classic marinara sauce create an authentically flavored entrée. Made of a delicious blend of tomatoes, onions, and cheddar cheese. Perfect for everyday use or on those occasions when you are out-of-doors, looking for a satisfying and nourishing meal.

• 20 year shelf life*
  • Just add water and cook
  • For survival, camping and everyday use
*Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55?F and 70?F (ideal humidity 15%).

Howard Stern was talking about Jim Baker recently.

He said it's nice that a criminal is telling other people they're sinners and how to live their lives like good God fearing creatures.

That's what inspired this thread. He's always putting Bakker and Pat Robertson on blast.

But Bakker is even a step above Pat since he's already been busted in one get rich quick scheme but is right back out there with people giving him their money for some reason. Gotta love a free market I guess.

Earlier this year they bought one of these buckets and cooked everything. It was funny hearing all the guys eat it and talk about how gross it all was.

The Drunken Peasants rip on this dude every fucking week and it is glorious.

It's never a bad thing to be prepared.

Rip I'll get you a Pizza Bucket for X-Mas.

pizza-bucket-4-gal.png

I have no idea who that idiot is, but the fact that he can convince people to spend 10k on rice in a poop bucket shows that the american dream is still alive.

Bakker's point to selling these is that he said God literally came and spoke to him about the end times coming soon and that it was Jim's duty to prepare his followers for their salvation. Or something like that.

And if he makes a buck or two along the way on the buckets, no harm no foul right??? Prophets of the Lord need to make dat paper too right?

Vince-McMahon-Money.jpg

It's never a bad thing to be prepared.

Yeah you don't need to follow charlatans to have common sense and have at least a couple months supplies on hand. Would be foolish not to really.

For the cool price of $9,660 you can get 7,728 servings of Pastor Jim's "Time of Trouble Italiano Marinara"!!! What a deal.

https://store.jimbakkershow.com/product/time-of-trouble-italiano-marinara/

Details
With this special offer you will (161) pantry boxes of Italiano Marinara containing a total of 7,728 servings. 20-Year Shelf Life!

Tender lasagna noodles topped with a classic marinara sauce create an authentically flavored entrée. Made of a delicious blend of tomatoes, onions, and cheddar cheese. Perfect for everyday use or on those occasions when you are out-of-doors, looking for a satisfying and nourishing meal.

• 20 year shelf life*
  • Just add water and cook
  • For survival, camping and everyday use
*Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55?F and 70?F (ideal humidity 15%).
7728 servings. Imagine eating that chunky goo that many times.

Back