• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

The various admissions of lying

You mean by Trump who said he has no idea what Cohen was doing.
I guess it boils down to which liar has more credibility and less of a paper trail

I think the only real place for the defense that didn't have other evidence to back up what Cohen said was that phone call. The Financials show that it was paid back to Cohen. I think for the defense, they need the jury to believe Trump didn't know anything about the NDA and payment. I think that part is a stretch.
Definitely agree. I’m not law expert, but it feels a little absurd the number of charges brought here and generally speaking feels like a bit of an overcharge for the act itself.

I won’t cry if he gets convicted.

Reactions: LMP

You mean by Trump who said he has no idea what Cohen was doing.
I guess it boils down to which liar has more credibility and less of a paper trail
Both are big liars IMO

That clip showing Trump and the bodyguard was a big win. There is still a chance that a jury member will be a diehard Trump support and vote against a conviction regardless of if the prosecutors proved their case or not.
Yeah it only takes one juror to just squash the whole thing. And I feel like that would be a reeeeeally big temptation

That clip showing Trump and the bodyguard was a big win. There is still a chance that a jury member will be a diehard Trump support and vote against a conviction regardless of if the prosecutors proved their case or not.
I’d also guess that there’s zero chance for an acquittal, which should tell us something about the strength of the DA’s case. But, yeah, it only takes one. A hung jury is very possible.

My sense is that (assuming a jury of honest people), the closing arguments could make or break this thing. Prosecution needs to show their work on every Cohen claim with the corroborating document and witness testimony, and hammer home the fact the Cohen has already served time for his part. And the last witness called by the defense was a huge help for the prosecution, I think.

Defense needs to create an alternate narrative, which they have not done. I’m not sure poking holes in Cohen’s and Stormy’s testimonies will be enough. They need a plausible story about how it all went down without Trump’s knowledge.

Just my 2 cents, I love this courtroom drama shit.

I don’t know why I have to keep reiterating this but I also dislike Trump — I’m fairly confident that what he’s being accused of, he did. I just am not fully convinced that they will convict on all charges and that there isn’t a good chance members of the jury may not be completely beyond a reasonable doubt as to his guilt.
If you're not using every fiber of your body, that isn't wadded up in a crusty sock, to convince everyone around you that Trump is the most heinous creature that ever lived, then you are in the "cULt!"

If you're not using every fiber of your body, that isn't wadded up in a crusty sock, to convince everyone around you that Trump is the most heinous creature that ever lived, then you are in the "cULt!"
Seriously it’s like if you aren’t currently saying he’s Hitler you become Hitler

that's their only hope.

Reactions: LMP
if you repeatedly make shit up in effort to defend and deflect from trump's actions, it's hard to argue you're not in the cult though.

Definitely agree. I’m not law expert, but it feels a little absurd the number of charges brought here and generally speaking feels like a bit of an overcharge for the act itself.

I won’t cry if he gets convicted.

if the devoted christian family man would have just cut one check to michael cohen to cover the hush money payments to that two-bit whore from the gangbang videos that he cheated on his wife with, he wouldn't have ended up with as many felony charges.

if the devoted christian family man who has cheated on every wife he's ever had would have just paid that two-bit whore from the gangbang videos out of his own pocket using his own personal funds after he told the whore that she reminded him of his daughter and then proceeded to raw dog her, he likely never would have been charged at all.

and if the devoted christian family man who once sexually assaulted a helpless woman inside of a department store wouldn't have stuck his christian cock inside of that two-bit whore from the gangbang videos during the time when his wife was at home caring to their newborn child, this would not be happening at all.

Last edited:
if you repeatedly make shit up in effort to defend and deflect from trump's actions, it's hard to argue you're not in the cult though.
so, two cults then....

I think they are doing Trump a favor... the more he campaigns the more unhinged he appears.
I wish he were campaigning...but even on his days off from trial, he isn't doing much.
That could very well be the case. I said back in 2016 that someone needed to just save the man from himself and keep him from saying so many stupid things.

At what # of posts on a sinlge thread does the general population consider you a retard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back