Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

Laura Loomer looks like a female version of this dude
bd30a7521ef10d90cdb1e86fa7bf9f88.jpg

The thing is people have to take this step back with reevaluation, and think about how similar judges have been with the 2020 election, with the other NYC cases, with him being spied on, etc.

Considering how this judge is obviously a corrupt POS, politicizing justice, then you see people like Mitt Romney and establishment republicans denouncing those standing up for Trump.

Meanwhile people say, “yes we need Tim Scott or Haley”, who were fully endorsed by those same weak republicans.

People need to wake up.
I would Vote Hsley or Scott before Trump. While I think Trump will get more results the damage he does just via polarization isn't worth it. Look what TDS did in 4 years to the Dems. It turned the fringe left into the voice of the left.

Might be me putting on my tin foil hat so to speak. But maybe not out loud but silently I really thing the growing fringe left wants Trump to win as they know how it shifted party last time. Otherwise how would they still be running Biden.

I will vote Trump as I am in agreement with most policy and utterly disdain Biden or Newsome alot more. Trump
Say what want about Trump - I think he's douche but I will say he's the most resilient politician I have ever seen. Dude been hit scandal after scandal , the almost full weight of the media against him , now case after case. I can't think of a single current politician who wouldn't of quit, gone home and curled in a ball under bed several times over. But this dudes ego is so big it made him politically invulnerable. Lol

If trump ever goes to jail, they’ll for sure put him in the Epstein cell.
Hillary has the keys to that one, lol.
I don't think he'll get time on this one, although I do think he'll be found guilty. The defense didn't present a case (they don't have to) but if they think that the state hasn't met their burden of proof, I have to disagree.

I mean who fucking knows, but I don't think so.

this judge used a vulgar display of power.
the staunch lib sees this

its over, he disgraced himself hoping to attend a party w/his daughter

witch hunt to the 45'th degree. witch hunt to the likes of which we've never seen before. no former president has been witch hunted more than donald trump, not even obama. witch hunters call me up with tears rolling down their faces, and they tell me "mr. beer drinker guy, this is a witch hunt."

Last edited:
it over, witch hunt in the worlds eyes
I think "the world" thinks Trump should have been locked up a long time ago.
Certainly other world leaders think Trump should be in a loony bin at least.

The only folks that think all this was a "Witch Hunt" are Maga morons. Even then, most of them know he did the dirt, they just believe that he should be above the law, dear cult leader that he is.

I would Vote Hsley or Scott before Trump. While I think Trump will get more results the damage he does just via polarization isn't worth it. Look what TDS did in 4 years to the Dems. It turned the fringe left into the voice of the left.

Might be me putting on my tin foil hat so to speak. But maybe not out loud but silently I really thing the growing fringe left wants Trump to win as they know how it shifted party last time. Otherwise how would they still be running Biden.

I will vote Trump as I am in agreement with most policy and utterly disdain Biden or Newsome alot more. Trump
Say what want about Trump - I think he's douche but I will say he's the most resilient politician I have ever seen. Dude been hit scandal after scandal , the almost full weight of the media against him , now case after case. I can't think of a single current politician who wouldn't of quit, gone home and curled in a ball under bed several times over. But this dudes ego is so big it made him politically invulnerable. Lol

The second part of your post is why we need him. He says it at his rallies, they thought that as soon as they indicted him, he would say, “ok, I need to stop to tend to my family, and will be resigning from public office”. Because most politicians are not powerful.

Dude is a billionaire, had the #1 rated show, and a top 5 Twitter account at the time. His voice is too strong, and he is willing to stand up to these wolves who just want to rape our tax dollars, while funding endless wars.

And guess what, Tim Scott and Haley want endless wars and fucking away our tax dollars. Simple as that, just look at their careers, donors, stock portfolios, etc.

Trump is above all that.

this judge used a vulgar display of power.
the staunch lib sees this

its over, he disgraced himself hoping to attend a party w/his daughter

Just wait until Barron unleashes a vulgar display of power. 8 foot fucking tall beast just bringing thunder AND whirlwinds. I am eagerly waiting for 2044

Say what want about Trump - I think he's douche but I will say he's the most resilient politician I have ever seen. Dude been hit scandal after scandal , the almost full weight of the media against him , now case after case. I can't think of a single current politician who wouldn't have quit, gone home and curled in a ball under bed several times over. But this dudes ego is so big it made him politically invulnerable. Lol
Quit? Psshhh. He loves playing victim, it’s a goldmine. That money ain’t gonna donate itself.

He's a whiny little bitch and a huge portion of the media are sycophants. Talk-radio is 95% right-wingers gargling his balls. The vast majority of the YouTube/podcast political talking heads are gargling his balls. Social media is filled to the brim with people gargling his balls. And the most watched political TV shows, on Fox News, are gargling his balls. The only place where pro-Trump media doesn't dominate is print media, because his cult doesn't/can't read.

After he lost the election, 147 members of congress voted to overturn the results of the election. People have lost their careers to further his ambitions. All of their dignity. And many have gone or are going to prison.

Trump's been found liable in court for all sorts of fraud, defamation, sexual abuse, contempt of court, violating gag orders, filing frivolous lawsuits, etc. In response he has a giant army shouting "So what? He should have complete immunity to do whatever! Make him King!"

Resiliency?!?!?! This motherfucker has advantages other politicians could only dream of!

it over, witch hunt in the worlds eyes
You mean your eyes, which can't see very far, since your head is permanently stuck up Trump's incontinent anal canal.

I hate to break it to you, but Trump is far less popular worldwide than he is in the United States, and he got KO'd by Sleepy Joe in the last election, so he really isn't all that popular here either, all things considered.

He's mastered the art of making people numb to his awfulness by doing countless things that by themselves would disqualify pretty much any politician. It's a pretty impeccable strategy.

Back