Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

This is pretty interesting, last few calls for dismissal were immediately denied. Judge left it up in the air. Even if the judge dismisses it at this point, which he won't, but IF he did, he is still a corrupt piece of shit for dragging this clown show out and if Trump is reelected, I support him prosecuting corruption like this.

@Streeter Actually, props for the defense to bring costello in at this point. He obviously had a bunch of info and the defense brought it out, highlighting the judge is so corrupt. Judge had to have everyone leave the room as he melted down. This creates very beneficial headlines for the defense. Cause if you look here, in their motion for dismissal, the judge basically ADMITS he lies, but why are you scared of the jury? How damning is that after Trump has pointed out the bias in jury selection process. 4D chess maximized

When (Abbott &) Costello was clowning in front of congress most of us on the left said... tell it to the jury. Yep... thanks for bringing that absolute twit to testify. He ended up looking like an absolute ass, and from what I've read the Jury thought he was a clown.

If the judge has to dress down a witness, he clears the jury to prevent biasing the jury. That is the correct way to address a contemptuous witness.

A lot of hopium coming from the right. With the Defense NOT mounting a case, I will now say that I 98% expect a conviction.

"Costello was a test"... gtfo with this bullshit. The Defense attorney's didn't want to call Castello to the stand, but Donnie insisted after seeing his congressional testimony. To the surprise of nobody, it backfired massively. Unless, of course, tiny-D's intent is to found to be a felon...in that case, job well done.

If judge Merchan was honorable he would of recused himself due to his daughter working with the DNC.
Point to something he decided in error in this trial. You know, something they could file an appeal on.

He ran a master class on running an orderly and efficient court room, and his LACK of bias is so triggering to you folks. The fact that he even does his job in this instance is disqualifying for MAGA, y'all think he should have just stayed everything until November.

THAT would be bias, THAT would be Scotus/Aileen Canon.

@White Whale where you at, motherfucker?

40e79efbd5ba27dc014f77a196a083e062f4c522_hq.gif

Maybe he's busy. Perhaps with preparations for the "Unified Reich" that's supposedly starting soon, lol.

It is just their cognitive dissonance because they legit thought this was a case to get Trump. Instead, it imploded and helped his poll numbers, and he had great press around NYC, while being alpha and violating the ridiculous and unconsitutional gag order.

It is pretty beautiful to see. Just like this court room sketch, LOL. This captures these lefty retards so accurately. <lol><lol>

GODpPK9WQAAV0rG

That's a great sketch. Judge Merchan is a disgrace to the profession. Besides how ridiculously fucked in the head Cohen is, that was the big takeaway from this case. There are judges like Merchan that have no business on the bench. The public learned a lot about "NY Justice".

That's a great sketch. Judge Merchan is a disgrace to the profession. Besides how ridiculously fucked in the head Cohen is, that was the big takeaway from this case. There are judges like Merchan that have no business on the bench. The public learned a lot about "NY Justice".

the fraudy orange election-losing defamer and rapist is learning alot about NY justice.

What the public learned from “NY Justice” is that they ain’t squeamish about grabbing pussy’s and putting them in their place..

Both sides have now rested in the Donald Trump hush money trial in New York. The parties will fight over jury instructions and then there will be closing arguments beginning right after Memorial Day, on May 28. Having expressed some serious skepticism about this case before the trial, some have asked if the evidence at trial has changed my view. I attended a morning of trial in person and followed the news coverage, although I have not read through all the trial transcripts. So my answer is somewhat hedged, but in a word, my views have not changed. I’d summarize them like this:

There is ample evidence that Donald Trump committed misdemeanors by falsifying business records under New York law. He listed payments to his former lawyer Michael Cohen as legal expenses when they were instead payments to keep Stormy Daniels quiet about an alleged sexual liaison. If the case were just this, jail time for a first time offender would almost certainly be off the table, and this indeed could have ended with a whimper.

As I explained in my LA Times piece to make this into a felony, Trump had to be falsifying the records to further or conceal another crime. From the beginning, the NY district attorney was not that forthcoming about what those other crimes are. Eventually, the DA settled on three: violations of federal campaign finance law; a state election law, and a state tax law. The prosecutors’ emphasis has been on violation of federal campaign finance law.

This is a UCLA legal scholer and law professor that is a Democrat or supports many of their policies saying the prosecution has basically nothing substantial in this case.

Last edited:
This thread has been an interesting window into confirmation bias.
The MAGAdoggers are posting Youtube clips from Fox news or from know Trump supporters on X and like see this case is totally going Trumps way, because these guys who I follow because they think just like me, are saying this trial is bullshit. The closer we get to a verdict it has been non stop Youtube clips and X posts to further convince themselves.
Confirmation Bias is a helluva drug!

yes, and this will make people reconsider 1/6. Anything to get him is backfiring

Pussy Punk Bitch

All the tough talk and didn’t even take the stand.
is-this-your-king-erik-killmonger.gif

Trump? Based of transcript (as judge made sure no cameras in the room) of what the judge would allow, what do you think he would do to Trump? Oh, that Cohen is a liar? lol

This thread has been an interesting window into confirmation bias.
The MAGAdoggers are posting Youtube clips from Fox news or from know Trump supporters on X and like see this case is totally going Trumps way, because these guys who I follow because they think just like me, are saying this trial is bullshit. The closer we get to a verdict it has been non stop Youtube clips and X posts to further convince themselves.
Confirmation Bias is a helluva drug!

Every single fact introduced shows Trump didn't violate any laws, but this is NY. So, he will probably be convicted, which will only help his campaign.

yes, and this will make people reconsider 1/6. Anything to get him is backfiring

Trump? Based of transcript (as judge made sure no cameras in the room) of what the judge would allow, what do you think he would do to Trump? Oh, that Cohen is a liar? lol
You done got in the antifreeze again huh?

Back