• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone consider Rory Macdonald Undefeated

Bmartin89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think just about everyone still considers Rory Mac undefeated, Including myself if you look at the Condit Macdonald fight you would know that it was one of the worst referee stoppages ever. Anyone else agree.

No of course not Condit defeated him

lol he got his ass whooped for the entire third round by Condit.

The fight is on youtube go watch it man.

I think just about everyone still considers Rory Mac undefeated, Including myself if you look at the Condit Macdonald fight you would know that it was one of the worst referee stoppages ever. Anyone else agree.

Um, no. Not a bad stoppage at all. Rory made a mistake, got tagged, and got tko'd.

The stoppage wasn't bad, Rory was basically just laying there absorbing damage. Yeah he could've probably gone another 10 seconds without going out, but that's not how this sport works. Plus, if it did hit the judges I think it might've been 28-28.

No, when you lose, you're not undefeated...

Google it, it's true.

The condit stoppage was early but that doesnt take away the fact that rory crumbled when the going got tough.

You're joking, right?

I can see why people may consider Jon Jones undefeated, but not Rory MacDonald - his loss was legit.

hahaha that would be dumb. carlos whooped him. the loss has made him a better fighter though. that fight was a good learning experience for him.

Carlos tko'd him...

I strongly disagree, The ref stoped the fight with 6 sec remaining not to mention Rory was absorbing the punishment all round & for the ref to stop it with 6 sec left does not make any sense. Also Rory stood right back up after the ref stoped it even condit looked shocked when the ref waived it off.

Nope...he clearly has a loss on his record.

''early stoppage!''

rory.jpg

What's the point of getting your ass kicked for 5 straight minutes?

Hell no, and Diaz, Hendricks, Kampmann and maybe even berger would push his shit. Condit would beat him up again too. Look, he is a great prospect and he's getting better but his biggest win is Che Mils for fuck's sake. Stop it.

Back