Do You Think PFL Will Try To Get Greg Hardy To Fight Ngannou?

HaulParris

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Hardy, as an athlete or as a person. That being said, he has name recognition, is a free agent, and though the outcome of his fight (if it ever happens) with Ngannou would be a foregone conclusion, do you think people would still tune in?

Would be pretty unfair to their HW Champ or in general HW roster, wouldn't it?

What has Hardy done to deserve this fight and this payment? Imagine you are the PFL HW Champ who won the last season and then they hire Hardy, who is on a losing streak, to fight Francis and earn like 1-2mil USD instead of you! I would be pissed!

Not really that big of a name. Not well protected at all and would be a major step down in competition.

Na and would be a huge waste. No one really cares bout Hardy and he is no where near a viable opponent for Big Frank.

If Hardy was like 3-0 since the ufc with quick ko wins then maybe. Instead he’s been Koed in all of his appearances since. Would certainly draw interest but Hardy isn’t worth 200k let alone 2 million at this point.

that being said it’ll be next to impossible for them to find anyone worthy to fight Francis with that price tag. Only heavyweights worth 2 mill in the world are Francis and Jones and that isn’t happening in the PFL

Give it to the BKFC guy who knocked Hardy out instead.

I would think its gonna be Ante tbh, but I can't even keep up with all the fighters suspended over there.

Back