• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you hate parallel parking?

Do you hate parallel parking?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It scares me to parallel park. Especially when traffic is busy. It's fucken stressful as hell. lol

parallel-parking-example-scheme-driving-license-exam-guide-vector-illustration-educational-diagram-driving-skills-training-course-169962751.jpg

It’s not my favorite but it’s fine. I didn’t have to do it when I got my driver’s license, but when I was 19 I moved to L.A. for a short time, and you had to know how to parallel park there. That’s when I really learned how to do it, and once you do it’s not so bad.

Parallel parking is easy bud

Lol I don’t parallel park that often, in fact very rarely. I drive mostly to work and it's pretty much A to B pretty straight forward driving.

So when there rare times I have to parallel park, it's a pain in the ass for me. (Like when I said especially during heavy traffic) Don't do it often at all, so it's tricky.

Also haven't done it in years. Of course if you parallel park all the time, it becomes easy peasy. I would think.

I avoid it. Think I've done it maybe once or twice in my life when there was no other option. I'll walk before I parallel park.

It's not super difficult, it's just annoying. Someone is always on your ass to go forward and back in to spot is nearly impossible. Then you have to deal with a tight squeeze, someone denting up your car and trying to get out of the spot. Pass...

I'm a viking when it comes to parallel parking so I don't mind it..

But I like watching people trying to parallel park even more..

I would revoke driving licence to all retarded mofo who can't parallel park properly

I'm from NY so it's more of a "meh, it's part of life" thing, however, I don't see any reason why anyone would like it. Simple mall parking is 1,000 times easier.

Sometimes I underestimate my space and wind up looking like a clueless chick trying to parallel park. Or other times there are cars on my ass on a busy street when I gotta reverse. I just don't see what the pleasant part is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tophik
Back