Do you consider the country you live in one of the top 5 countries in the world?

Do you consider the country you live in one of the top 5 countries in the world?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings

I live in Canada, it's not #1 for sure. But I'd consider it in the cusp of the top 5 in the world.

How about you folks?

91WXDfyZ9KL.jpg

Last edited:
I live in Canada, it's not #1 for sure. But I'd consider it in the cusp of the top 5 in the world.

How about you folks?

91WXDfyZ9KL.jpg

Wow Sydney is way off in that pic. Where it's placed on that pic is almost in Queensland.

I haven't been to enough countries to have an educated opinion, but when I lived in Thailand, I thought it was up there.
Cheap, safe, people are nice and leave you alone, food is insanely good, lots of vegetarian/vegan options, lots of diverse and cheap produce, nature is amazing, some drugs are legal or at least accessible, has something for almost everyone, a lot of activities to do and easy to travel around in. There are cons, but many places have the same cons of Thailand without the advantages.

I'm now in Korea, and there's only a few places in the world I rank below Korea.

I haven't been to enough countries to have an educated opinion, but when I lived in Thailand, I thought it was up there.
I'm now in Korea, and there's only a few places in the world I rank below Korea.
I live in Thailand now and think it's great. I lived in Korea for two years and also liked it.

Back