• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do conor fans think his antics are "cool"?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Black
Reaction score
serious question. do the die hard conor fans think that what he did today is "cool"? or do you watch it and shake your head in embarrassment?

The only argument Conor and his fans have is money. Bill Gates is rich as hell but we don't see him chucking stuff at a bus that carries Apple employees.

Hell yeah!

Cocaine and bitches and getting arrested whilst you have a new born baby and are in a relationship with someone who was with you when you were nothing is admirable.

I'm torn though. Shits damn entertaining.

If you've been on here for the last hour or so you would see the answer is yes, however this shows that the guys has total disregard for anyone but himself ; his fans included.

Never liked it really
It's just thug mentality, nothing new to me growing up in Manchester

Conor's scum at heart and you can't take that out of the boy
Look at the dickheads he hangs around with.. multi millionaire sharing lambos with Charlie Ward...
Let that sink in

This guy is no longer “ a fighter “.

I petition the mods to allow us to say what we truly think of this fucking joker.

It’s not fighter bashing if he is no longer a fighter.

get the fight cancelled.

If he could lure Khabib and his team into a brawl and injure them, he’d remain champ.

Discuss.

MMA still has about a 35-50% WWE fan crossover, and yes, they love juvenile douchebag antics like this. It's "alpha" to act like an unmedicated preteen throwing a temper tantrum, because loud=macho to these barely literate fucktards.

No i disagree
This is so he can stay relevant without having to actually fight Khabib

Hell yeah!

Cocaine and bitches and getting arrested whilst you have a new born baby and are in a relationship with someone who was with you when you were nothing is admirable.

I'm torn though. Shits damn entertaining.
I don't be support it but there is something admirable,to me, about sticking up for a friend who was bullied. I'm assuming that was his motivation (possibly incorrectly).

It's Khabib's fault for jumping Artem

there will be a massacre of Dagestani's in NY this weekend

There’s another way to keep his belt. By actually defending it

A more serious question: How the fuck are Conor fans not tired of his 2nd rate shtick yet?

yeah it had nothing to do with Khabib being a cunt to Artem the other day does it?

No i disagree
This is so he can stay relevant without having to actually fight Khabib

Agreed. I still stand by my theory though, it could easily be both had he achieved what I think he wanted to.

Conor absolutely fucking sucks. The only man to shoot a double on Nate Diaz and not be successful.

Back