Deontay Wilder is mediocre HOWEVER hes still going to KO Fury tonight

-guerilla-

Founder of the Louisville fight club est..1993
Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious what's going to happen tonight as it was in progress in the last bout

Tyson Fury throws punches without enough commitment 2ko a Girl Scout because he is too concerned about getting countered himself

That's why he is an effective boxer

Wilder figured him out at the end of their first bout

Once Wilder figured out that Fury couldn't stop him he started to commit more to his combos...
he was taking over

Wilder was shocked at the end of the first round when Fury almost knocked him down (wilder fury 1)
I'm amazed no one noticed it or talks about it but Wilder was seriously rocked at the end of the first round... that set the tone for a careful and tepid start from the brown bomber

Tyson landed a real sneaky heavy cross at the very end of the first round and this put Wilder on an excessively defensive strategy for the beginning of the fight

As things progressed he got his gut back up as he got Furys number

Fury can't crack an egg (because he intentionally throws Pittypat's that he can quickly recover from)
and Deonte can't throw a straight cross

That's the only reason this fight makes it out of the third round

Deonte is going to figure out how to throw a straight cross before Fury gets enough power to stop him

One thing's for sure... the average heavyweight from the mid-90s would monster Mack either one of these clowns

Heck I bet Tommy Morrison could KO both of them inside of three rounds on the same night

Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing

Wilder got ROCKED by that hook/cross combo and almost fell as he mocked a "rabbit punch" complaint behind the ref

he SHOOK

Last edited:
I don't really think Wilder got hurt at the end of the first round, not sure why people think that.
I guess because Fury landed a shot and the crowd cheered?

One thing's for sure... the average heavyweight from the mid-90s would monster Mack either one of these clowns

The sad thing is the mid-90s weren't even a good period for HW boxing. A couple of guys from the 70s (Foreman and Holmes) made comebacks in their late 40s and beat some of the best fighters from that era. Holyfield and (especially) Lewis were good, but not much to talk about other than that.

Mid 90s heavyweights were juiced out their gourds.

Fury is an excellent boxer, he uses his natural attributes to amazing effect, but I think he’s adopted the wrong approach for the rematch.

The power Wilder has is easily up there with some of the best the division has seen.

Mid 90s heavyweights were juiced out their gourds.

Fury is an excellent boxer, he uses his natural attributes to amazing effect, but I think he’s adopted the wrong approach for the rematch.

The power Wilder has is easily up there with some of the best the division has seen.

fury is a slap boxer...rarely throws a dangerous punch therefor he can juke

on deontays power: you certain its not the chins?

The sad thing is the mid-90s weren't even a good period for HW boxing. A couple of guys from the 70s (Foreman and Holmes) made comebacks in their late 40s and beat some of the best fighters from that era. Holyfield and (especially) Lewis were good, but not much to talk about other than that.

i bet holyfield chris byrd and moore could beat wilder or fury

god help them lennox, mike tyson or foreman holmes ali or ANY legendary heavy

fury/wilder=puff piece

The whole “Wilder” can’t box thing is a giant load of shit, perpetuated by people who want to portray themselves as boxing geniuses.

He doesn’t get hit.

He consistently lands the KO.

41 KOs in 43 fights, including double digit title defenses, does not happen by accident.

What he does works. His jab is very effective at setting up his right cross.

He is not nearly as wild as people claim he is. The only time he gets “wild” is when his opponent is hurt to the degree where they aren’t dangerous, at which point the wild strikes find holes. It is effective and he picks the times to implement it well.

He is a very specific body type and skill set athlete who has found the way to make the most of HIS attributes.

He may win tonight. He may lose.
Either way, he is far from mediocre.

yeah and it SUCKS...THIS brutha cant throw a straight cross

thats why he didnt ko fury

{<huh}
Deontay_Wilder_vs._Malik_Scott_2.gif

giphy.gif

PlasticJampackedAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

he's getting beat the fuck up tonight. y'all will be surprised how easy and one sided this fight was.

Back