Delboy sticks the head on fastfood driver

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score

Apparently driver wanted to cycle past all the families and kids in a pedestrian area, Chisora took exception to it, have a Glasgow kiss then son

Looks like cyclist instigated the scuffle; guessing another self entitled douchebag who thinks can do what they want without consequences.
Good work Del

Looks like cyclist instigated the scuffle; guessing another self entitled douchebag who thinks can do what they want without consequences.
Good work Del

One of the witnesses had a slightly different view point

https://x.com/tobilovemakin

"I was there, he wasn’t cycling he was walking, Deliveroo guy did nothing wrong. It definitely looks that way from the video but Derek grabbed him first and wouldn’t let him go (imagine how strong his grip would be) and the delivery guy asked over and over for Derek to let him go so eventually he’s decided to defend himself.

This was happening for about 2 or so mins before this video was taken, the guy 100% didn’t know that was Derek chisora as well."

Chisora has always been a nasty cunt so the only surprise he didn’t headbutt the nearest women too

I think it’s a believable story and I don’t have too much sympathy with the fella if he started mouthing off. I’ve had a similar row with someone a few years back who knocked my daughter over riding his bike on the pavement. He didn’t hit her but my daughter has cerebral palsy and lost her balance as he brushed past her. He soon regretted his actions!

I'm not seeing what everyone else is from the short vid & context.

Chisora had the dude hemmed up by the collar and held up against the wall first. If the dude didn't hit or push anyone out of the way with his bike he had no right to be physically restrained or assaulted by a professional fighter / crazy person.

Could the guy have been riding recklessly and invading other's space or putting them at risk of getting hit? Yes....If so fair play to Chisora

Or

Are many people Karens & bullies who overract to people riding bikes or scooters innocuously through populated areas??? 100% yes. If so Chisora should face consequences for that imprisonment/assault .

Its one of those things where the not shown lead up matters more than the clip shown to me.
I'm not just going to side with Chisora simply because he's a B level fighter in a sport I follow.

One of the witnesses had a slightly different view point

https://x.com/tobilovemakin

"I was there, he wasn’t cycling he was walking, Deliveroo guy did nothing wrong. It definitely looks that way from the video but Derek grabbed him first and wouldn’t let him go (imagine how strong his grip would be) and the delivery guy asked over and over for Derek to let him go so eventually he’s decided to defend himself.

This was happening for about 2 or so mins before this video was taken, the guy 100% didn’t know that was Derek chisora as well."

Chisora has always been a nasty cunt so the only surprise he didn’t headbutt the nearest women too

2nd vid not showing up. But that's the one that probably provides better insight of if this was deserved or not

2nd vid not showing up. But that's the one that probably provides better insight of if this was deserved or not

To be honest it didn’t. It showed the aftermath (all the blood) and showed the posters shirt proving he was there/a witness as you can see him in the original video of the incident

Chisora is a thug and I hope he gets charged and bludgeoned in his next fight. I remember when a supposed boxer retardly gave up his distance to grab my collar, rag dolled him, I honestly wish Chisora had tried this on a world level or even just D1,2 or 3 level wrestler, just to see his coward ass launched

I'm sure Derek wasn't quite as nice about it as how that guy suggested in the video

To be honest it didn’t. It showed the aftermath (all the blood) and showed the posters shirt proving he was there/a witness as you can see him in the original video of the incident
So the guy is literally working doing his job.
Just wheeling his bike down the sidewalk per witness.

Wonder if he's pressing charges.

So the guy is literally working doing his job.
Just wheeling his bike down the sidewalk per witness.

Seems that way, let’s face it it wouldn’t be out of character for him to attack an innocent person. Or maybe the delivery guy was a cunt, ran into a few people, hit their children, told them to fuck off, confronted an heavyweight boxer and Delboy the nice guy was just stepping in to defend the innocent people around the space. That absolutely would be out of character for the women beating scumbag but still. Who knows?!

Back