*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 9 Thursday October 24@9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
Neck and Neck with soccer

b3362b26e0eb4c5c9aab27954fee0ac8_xl.jpg

@Neck&Neck

Does anyone know a single person who actively watches Power Slap? Where TF are all these views coming from? Every single interaction I've had about PS has all been negative.

UFC must be buying views or something, because it's not adding up.

Daner is probably talking about tiny clips going viral

Let’s all be honest with ourselves: if a couple of A list celebrities decided to do a power slap match against each other it would be the biggest event in television history.

Imagine brad pitt and Tom cruise slapping the taste out of each others mouths back and forth while the camera pans to Mike Tyson and Theo Vaughn laughing at them.

Neck and Neck with soccer

b3362b26e0eb4c5c9aab27954fee0ac8_xl.jpg

@Neck&Neck

In modern day cancel culture you would think being famous and then slapping your wife is a one-way ticket to hell but not for Dana White. Imagine trying to run a slap organization after that fact lol. If I was him I would have canceled power slap all together and pray nobody associates my name with the word slap. Even Mickey Mouse who signs his TV deal checks had nothing to say.

However I can't say I'm surprised. Remember that hooker/prostitute who tried to extort Dana White lol? The moral of this story is to not mess with Dana White unless you want the horns

In modern day cancel culture you would think being famous and then slapping your wife is a one-way ticket to hell but not for Dana White. Imagine trying to run a slap organization after that fact lol. If I was him I would have canceled power slap all together and pray nobody associates my name with the word slap. Even Mickey Mouse who signs his TV deal checks had nothing to say.

However I can't say I'm surprised. Remember that hooker/prostitute who tried to extort Dana White lol?
Dana is pretty good at handling this shit.

Thats why not everyone could do his job. He went out there and said I did the shit, I fucked up and im sorry...but Im still here, still standing, im the boss, and i aint punishing myself, WHAT

and everyone moved on with their lives.

Fuck The Apprentice!!!!

At last, a sport Dana's retarded fat-ass orange buddy can compete in - dude's always hanging out, put his goldbricking dumb ass to work for a change!!!

This is how you move the freaking needle!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immensebyword89
Back