Dana: Khamzat is NOT retiring, returning in June

either khamzat is lying and this is just some sick ploy to say he's dying.. only to 'come back against the odds' and return for a big ppv fight

Or Dana knows something we don't. Because if khamzat is really sick no doctor is going to clear him to fight.

or khamzat is just being emotional and hasn't given the treatment enough time to work.

He probably has lung scarring and that probably means he will never be able to come back at his best, he can come back to compete but he probably only want to do so if he can actually be at his best

Ok, kind of a weird way to talk about prednisone.
Not really. Your epithelial lining of the respiratory tract is vulnerable to airborne diseases and giving it to someone in hopes of reducing inflammation so it can properly heal isn’t strange.

the problem with prednisone is if it’s used in large doses and anything longer then 3-5 days, which is the usual regimen most people are familiar with if they’ve ever had it for something as simple as acne.

you use it longer than that then you risk of causing the exact things it’s trying to prevent as it does a serious number on the way your body releases hormones.

Uncle Dana will give him a little bit more dollar to fight. Problem solved.

It is not uncommon for a fighter to walk away from the sport to get right. It doesn't mean forever. Just as soon as his lungs are back.

Chimaev is one soft diva.
He beat nobody and is already trying to retire now he knows every elite fighter want to make an example of him.
{<jordan}

ingJjTg.jpg
Covid 2 gods 0.

I was expecting a double yellow but when I thought about it, I didn't break any rules. I was just locked outta the thread. Yet people overreacting and calling people "Trash" "Fuckin idiots" and "Sociopaths" are all good lmao. Sherdog is full of so many tards

Reported

It felt weird to like such a comment so i didn't, i am sorry to hear, its sad, i hope the best for you and your family.
I appreciate the sentiment, but it’s ok—I was talking about something that happened in my gf’s family years ago. It’s kind of crazy how illness can change the course of direction in someone’s life. The uncle I was talking about (my gf’s uncle, not mine) ended up being known in the family as someone who couldn’t
quite make it on their own. Like, “Oh, Uncle Bob called again, trying to borrow money...” —that sort of thing. Crazy that the guy could have had a whole different life as an MLB player, or who knows, maybe a Hall of Famer. Just wasn’t meant to be though.

I mean we have to wait out what's happening and hope he recovers. He might be one of the people who never bounce back from covid.

Something lost in translation? Or Khamzat playing games for more money?

Weird.

Something lost in translation? Or Khamzat playing games for more money?

Weird.
Seems like he tried to train when he shouldn’t have, it didn’t go well, and he got emotional. The dude has to be at a really low point right now. Hopefully he can stick with it, ease up on the training for now and just focus on resting and recovering.

Seems like he tried to train when he shouldn’t have, it didn’t go well, and he got emotional. The dude has to be at a really low point right now. Hopefully he can stick with it, ease up on the training for now and just focus on resting and recovering.

Dude is only like 26.. he could take a whole damn year if needed and still come back in the middle of his career. I'm sure uncle dana will take care of his boy.

Dana lost Khabib and Khamzat

He will never recover from this

Back