Crime Tennessee State Senator(D) Katrina Robinson indicted on 48 counts. Faces 20yrs

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - A federal grand jury returned a 48-count indictment against Tennessee State Sen. Katrina Robinson Thursday for theft and embezzlement involving government programs and wire fraud.

The indictment comes a day after U.S. Attorney Mike Dunavant announced federal charges against Robinson, 39.

TN State Sen. Katrina Robinson speaks after federal charges announced
According to the indictment, Robinson is charged with 24 counts of theft and embezzlement involving government programs and 24 counts of wire fraud.

Robinson was elected to represent the 33rd District in Shelby County in 2018, and is the director of The Healthcare Institute.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Healthcare Institute received more than $2.2 million in federal grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration between 2015 and 2019. During that same time, Robinson is accused of stealing more than $600,000 from the Healthcare Institute by compensating herself with more than is allowed by law and using Institute funds for payments and purchases for the benefit of herself and her immediate family

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020...senator-counts-theft-embezzlement-wire-fraud/

This is some pretty shameful behavior. I'm glad they caught her though. It looks like she didn't even try to cover her tracks. Like she felt entitled to the grant money she was embezzling from just because she founded the university; and lol at her asking for thoughts and prayers while she was giving that interview like she is some kind of victim. Shit like this just makes you wonder how much tax payer money illegally ends up politicians pockets every day.

Last edited:
Sure she had a good reason, probably someone else’s fault.

Politicians who do this need lengthy prison terms and to never be allowed near any position that allows them to control money ever again, public or private.

LOL I almost made a thread about this as a joke because I knew it would get blown up here once the right wing got word (story came out a few days ago).
She sounds like a criminal, and she is a state senator. Congrats on showing you incredible bias and/or shit reading skills with that title.

LOL I almost made a thread about this as a joke because I knew it would get blown up here once the right wing got word (story came out a few days ago).
She sounds like a criminal, and she is a state senator. Congrats on showing you incredible bias and/or shit reading skills with that title.
why are you so partisan

What amazing bias that people want her in jail

Isn't this the bitch that had to get dragged out of court because she passed out after hearing her sentence?

What amazing bias that people want her in jail
why are you so partisan
I want her in jail.
I'm just not wiping my drool off the floor calling her (D) Senator in my title liking a right wing troll who seemingly wants to imply she is a national political representative, rather than someone who represents a small fraction of the shittiest part of memphis?

And most likely she will win reelection.

I doubt it. Two actual federal Republican congressmen - Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins - have been reelected in the past 3 years after major corruption indictments. Both were convicted and sentenced.

Can you name any Democratic congresspeople that have been reelected like that?

Hell, Democratic voters forced Katie Hill to resign just for fucking a legal aide. Blagojevich was forced by fellow Democrats to resign immediately. The idea that Democrats are the party that tolerates corruption in their representatives? Fucking priceless.

I want her in jail.
I'm just not wiping my drool off the floor calling her (D) Senator in my title liking a right wing troll who seemingly wants to imply she is a national political representative, rather than someone who represents a small fraction of the shittiest part of memphis?

Was able to fit both charges and the sentence but didn't have the room to put "State" before Senator.

I want her in jail.
Still doing it
This is a sitting senator, one of the most powerful people on the planet. Are you seriously telling me that every single other thread that starts with Republican such-and-such did such and such thing is now suddenly you being a c***?

I want her in jail.
brackis these circle jerks from each parties happens I don't agree to it at all. People who do these crimes need to go to court and sentence according to the crime.

Good, they need to make examples out of these fucks when caught.

You can be damn sure it’s happening on both sides of the aisle, from the local level and up. I don’t care what letter is next to their name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back