PC Cyberpunk 2077 vs. Baldur's Gate III - Which is the better game?

Which is the better game?

• Total voters
Despite my willingness to spend on hardware, I'm very patient on the software front. I have had Cyberpunk on my wishlist for a while, and passed up even when on sale because I have so many other games to get through and other things to do. I might pick it up though to tax my 4080 and hopefully jaw drop me with what it can do.

It's not even debatable:

Cyberpunk is a graphically beautiful and decent overall (albeit repetitive) game but I'd only say it's worth it if its on sale, not full price.

BG3 is (imo) easily in the discussion of greatest RPG's ever made, and worth every dime even at full price.

If you want to play as a gay elf prancing around in gay forest, then get BG3

If you want to play as a bad ass motherfucker, then play Cyberpunk

Bad ass gay sex tho. Not elf bullshit
It wasn't bad ass lmao it was a cut scene with some freaky Ru Paul lookin dude suckin off and giving his anus to the protagonist. And in true Cyberpunk form, it was glitchy.

For the record I didn't know the dude was a prostitute when I initiated dialogue.

I played and beat both they are very different games so your enjoyment will hinge on which type of game you like more imo.

2077 is very enjoyable especially now that most of the bugs have been fixed and it’s about to get a DLC that completely overhauls the game.

BG3 rocks. It’s pretty hard and there’s a learning curve if you’ve never played a crpg before. There’s tons of stuff to do though my first campaign took roughly 110 hours and I’ll see people post about things I completely missed

They're different games. If you want a fantasy RPG with turn based combat then Baldur's Gate. If you want a futuristic FPS game with some role playing then Cyberpunk. But if you get Cyberpunk you should also get the expansion that'll be out in 3 weeks.

saturday-baby.gif

I played Cyberpunk two years too early. I saw how good it could be, but the bugs really are me down. I came back later and I liked it, but I had tread too much of the same ground.

I haven't played Baldurs Gate 3. It looks good.

Baldurs Gate 3 by a country fucking mile lol.

Def get both if you're not short on $$.

Wait for Cyberpunk's big 2.0 upgrade though, that's coming before the DLC on the 25th, whether you own it or not.

They are completely different games, so depending on your mood, you'll have two amazing titles to play, with BG3 being arguably the best game I've ever played, until Act 3's bugs.

Back