• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CYBERPUNK 2077 unlocking perks question

Richmma80

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Please no spoilers or reviews. I'm not a gamer, I hardly play any games and it's extremely rare that I enjoy a video game. I dont want someone to say how much the game sucks then I get unmotivated and quit the game

I just want this one question answered. I dont want to Google it and see some spoiler

I level up and there are perks I want to get, but they're red and have a lock on them. How do I unlock these? It says my something level has to be higher and I think that's what's on the lower left of that screen? How do I level these up? My crafting is only lvl 4 or something

Same with athletcis. I run everywhere and its only at lvl 4 even though my character is lvl 21 already

I level up and there are perks I want to get, but they're red and have a lock on them. How do I unlock these? It says my something level has to be higher and I think that's what's on the lower left of that screen? How do I level these up? My crafting is only lvl 4 or something

After you level up you can add an attribute point to athletics, hacking, etc. When they get enough points certain perks become available to be unlocked.

You can only get to level 50, and the attributes need 20 points to unlock all of the perks, so its impossible to unlock everything.

Same with athletcis. I run everywhere and its only at lvl 4 even though my character is lvl 21 already

I only played it twice on the 1.5 update and don't know if its been fixed after the latest updates but I believe the athletics attribute is glitched.

Also some perks throughout all the skill trees don't work. You'll have to look up some recent videos uploaded after the most recent updates.

The game is still 9/10, although some things that should work, nearly 2 years after its release, still don't work.

Also, this video may explain other questions you have.

Ive been dismantling everything and my crafting is only at 4 when my guy is lvl 21

Ive been dismantling everything and my crafting is only at 4 when my guy is lvl 21

I know for a fact you have to put attribute points into Crafting to level it up for the perks.

I know because I got my crafting to Level 20 in my last playthrough.

But don't worry, you'll want to do another playthrough. With RPGs this deep everyone should view their first playthrough as a trial run of just figuring everything out, and you'll still be a beast by near the end of the game.

How do I craft bio mods like new eyes, heart, arms, legs, etc?

I dont see it on there. Just crafting for Quickhacks, not Cyberware mods

I dont see it on there. Just crafting for Quickhacks, not Cyberware mods

Ah, fair enough. My apologies, it's been a while...

I don't think that you can craft mods, just guns and hacks. You have to go to a Ripper doc, like Victor Vector. Check your map for them.

They're so expensive I thought I'd craft my own

Back