Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm for UFC women’s featherweight title official for UFC 219 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
ya'll+wanna+see+a+dead+body.jpg

i hope cris doesn't bash up sweet hollys face

will be rooting for holly but have cris taking this

Yes, it's probably the main event.

a5d869ba3b8b6a4a60a89de2149feb96.png

Not a bad card by any means, only if you are a WMMA hater of course, that's a great fight and any fight fan should want to see that, will be much better than most men fight, no doubt.

Let's hope Meek can get his VISA now to fight Usman.

f89e2a52e4215b9deb092ce7bf905e5c.png

I'd agree with the assessment in a kickboxing match. However cyborg has the option of TD's and ground n pound which i think she can take any any time.

Cyborg doesn't have good takedowns. She doesn't shoot, trip, or any throws other than forcibly muscling people to the ground, which will be less effective against an Amazon like Holly.

A BW who's winless at FW, on a 1 fight winning streak at BW, is getting a titleshot (again) because the UFC still never got around to signing a third actual FW in almost a year?

I have no pick in this fight. Fan of both, don't want to see either lose.

It's a great fight though.

Would love to see Holm take it, but I have a lingering feeling that she's gonna be grossly out-sized and her face is gonna get smashed.

Refer back to the Tate, GDR, and Bethe fights

I can see already.
If Cyborg KOs her: Nah, Holly was overrated, just another can who happened to stop another can Ronda.

If Holly wins: I told you Cyborg biggest can crusher ever, can´t even beat a BW who's 1-3 in her last 4 fights, division with only 1 challenger, blah blah blah
<LikeReally5>
Thats the drill it seems.

Nate says fuck you to the UFC and doesn't take their stupid fight

then UFC says alright, let's put an WMMA title fight for 219. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, it's probably the main event.

a5d869ba3b8b6a4a60a89de2149feb96.png

Not a bad card by any means, only if you are a WMMA hater of course, that's a great fight and any fight fan should want to see that, will be much better than most men fight, no doubt.

Let's hope Meek can get his VISA now to fight Usman.

f89e2a52e4215b9deb092ce7bf905e5c.png
Norway and USA have an agreement, no visa needed to travel between the countries. I suspect something else is up.

Back