Cris Cyborg vs Arlene Blencowe Bellator 249 October 15th CBS Sports

Well than, maybe CBS will drop ties with Bellator after this destruction Lol! This will be bloody.

I won't be watching. Obtaining CBS Sports is too inconvenient, just for Bellator.

Blencowe has earned her shot. She's won 6 out of her last 7. Only losses in Bellator are to Budd and Coenen.

Exactly, and both losses to Budd were very, very close. Many people thought she even won the rematch.

Yes, Arlene is not Amanda Nunes. But her only decisive loss since 2015, was to women's pioneer Marloes Coenen. She's earned the opportunity, and I will be rooting for her to somehow pull off the upset.

Lima-Mousasi is interesting. Cyborg vs. Random 13-7 female punching bag isn't.
Blencowe isn't bad. In the last 5 years she's only lost to Coenen and Budd, and both of the losses to Budd were controversial.

Cyborg left the UFC to fight Arlene Blencowe, even with 4 fighters in the div the UFC has managed to put on bigger FW fights than Bellator, lol.
WMMA is pretty shitty all over, particularly the FW division. Cyborg is fighting Blencowe in Bellator and Nunes is fighting Megan Anderson in the UFC, they're both fighting the same level of opposition.

It's a good fight, Blencowe been beating everyone outside of Budd. Cyborg will be a heavy favorite but this is the best opponent for her outside of signing Harrison.

Easy W For Cyborg I feel like the potential first CBS show could be Cyborg VS Zingano.

Blencowe isn't bad. In the last 5 years she's only lost to Coenen and Budd, and both of the losses to Budd were controversial.

Maybe, buy Cyborg is truly elite and has beaten tons of fighters who were like her.

The first CBS show is October 1st. Zingano just fought after been inactive for 2 years. She is not facing Cyborg any time soon
No thats a CBS Sports show. There has been rumblings that they will do CBS Shows in 2021. Zingano could easily be put in that fight as well especially if she gets another Win.

Back