Coronavirus megathread do you have a pretty mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly one of these:
3m-m-306_1.jpg

Grow up? Eat my ass, there hasn't been a single case of covid in my city for over four months. Why the fuck would I wear a mask?
You are lucky enough to live somewhere that you have the luxury of being selfish. Don't brag about it on a karate forum.

Right now I want a Diet Coke. Because of the curfew I cannot go to the gas station to buy a Diet Coke.

You are lucky enough to live somewhere that you have the luxury of being selfish. Don't brag about it on a karate forum.

How the fuck is it being selfish? There's a small hand full of cases in my entire country.

I said thankfully I don't need to and it was YOU who decided to jump in and be an asshole to me about it.

How the fuck is it being selfish? There's a small hand full of cases in my entire country.

I said thankfully I don't need to and it was YOU who decided to jump in and be an asshole.
Perhaps I misinterpreted what you said. Sorry, I don't have much patience for maskholes.

Perhaps I misinterpreted what you said. Sorry, I don't have much patience for maskholes.

The risk of jumping to a conclusion without having the context. Thankfully some countries actually did a good job at controlling that crap.

Grow up? Eat my ass, there hasn't been a single case of covid in my city for over four months. Why the fuck would I wear a mask?

There also hasn't been a single case of fun in your city for that length of time!

<{outtahere}>

There also hasn't been a single case of fun in your city for that length of time!

<{outtahere}>

Says someone who clearly has no idea where to look :)

We just need to maintain the ban and keep you bloody mexicans and your commie cough out.

Says someone who clearly has no idea where to look :)

We just need to maintain the ban and keep you bloody mexicans and your commie cough out.

I only go there for work, actually seems like there are pockets of fun occasionally but I can never be fucked anyway.

Yeah I think the key is the security at quarantine facilities and good contact tracing. Quarantine should really be under prison type security you'd hope, very costly for another fuck up (like in our state, geez that cost us).

I only go there for work, actually seems like there are pockets of fun occasionally but I can never be fucked anyway.

Yeah I think the key is the security at quarantine facilities and good contact tracing. Quarantine should really be under prison type security you'd hope, very costly for another fuck up (like in our state, geez that cost us).

I used to go down there at least 10-15 times a year for work and fun. Not for the last 12 months ago though. Hopefully after the vaccine, things get back to normal.

The Victorian economy is already trashed, hopefully there won't be a repeat.

https://www.jewishpolicycenter.org/2021/01/07/chinese-military-bases-in-the-caribbean/
Chinese also buying farms in Oklahoma, Central u.s., and paying 2-3 times more than farms actual worth

Fuck china they can come try it if they want smoke, got my ammo on stock

The US has a ring of bases around China and is constantly fucking with them. China has every right to be doing what they're doing in the system your country has promoted for the world.

Its a bit late now to start complaining, should have lead from the front.

Obiviously not this year.. havnt you heard? they have banned death..

Your reductionist arguement is nonsense.

Everything dies, not just old people and what is 100yrs in cosmic terms, or indeed the life of a mountain. We are all just mayflies, here for a day and gone like little blinking lights.

Lives matter because we live them, because they belong to those we love.

Is a child's life worth more than an octogenarians? Probably but that doesn't mean the octogenarian's life is not valuable, I would argue some of them are more valuable than some 20-30yr olds we know.

Your reductionist arguement is nonsense.

Everything dies, not just old people and what is 100yrs in cosmic terms, or indeed the life of a mountain. We are all just mayflies, here for a day and gone like little blinking lights.

Lives matter because we live them, because they belong to those we love.

Is a child's life worth more than an octogenarians? Probably but that doesn't mean the octogenarian's life is not valuable, I would argue some of them are more valuable than some 20-30yr olds we know.

It was a joke ..

By lad .. CDS is real and i was jokig about that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back