Coronavirus megathread do you have a pretty mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play for the Mexican dude to not be bending over to the Chinese that caused this. Little crazy but I respect it.

Fair play for the Mexican dude to not be bending over to the Chinese that caused this. Little crazy but I respect it.

Im quite amazed that anyone could 'respect' someone with such a negligently cavalier attitude to infection control in light of this post:

Meanwhile......

Mexico Posts Largest Daily Increase in COVID-19 Deaths

Mexico reported the highest daily increase in COVID-19 deaths after breaking its own record last week with the government struggling to contain the current outbreak.

Deaths reached 1,314 on Tuesday, the single highest increase apart from Oct. 5, when health authorities adjusted their way of calculating fatalities from the novel coronavirus.

Mexico, which has the fourth-highest death toll from the virus, now counts 135,682 fatalities and 1,556,028 cases. The nation’s capital has seen a surge in hospitalizations, and Mexico City will remain on the highest COVID alert over the coming days, Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum said last week.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...sts-largest-daily-increase-in-covid-19-deaths

Im quite amazed that anyone could 'respect' someone with such a negligently cavalier attitude to infection control in light of this post:

I like boldness. As I say, crazy, and seemingly wrong, but fair play to him.

Flag_of_China.png

He's playing gatekeeper now trying to dictate what sources we should be able to share. He doesn't want the public to know he flaws of the PCR testing.

I mean I would never say "Don't let uninformed people vote. Most people are too stupid or uninformed to vote" even though there is some truth to it.

That's a stupid ass mandate. I'm sure most are not complying.
I'm sure they are. I live here. Where do you live?

I just moved my insurance to Kaiser, I need some tests doing. Not sure if I should or not, this is the place I would be getting them done.

https://abc7news.com/health/sj-hospital-fined-$43k-for-deadly-post-holiday-outbreak/9608684/

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Kaiser Permanente has been fined $43,000 for failing to report a deadly coronavirus outbreak that may have been caused by an inflatable holiday costume worn by an unknowingly infected staffer on Christmas Day.

The number of cases linked to the outbreak at the Kaiser San Jose Emergency Department has reached 60 personnel as of Thursday, said Santa Clara County's public health department, and one staffer has died.

Stopping the spread and saving lives sounds really nice, hows that working out? most of us are on our second bout with covid lol

I just moved my insurance to Kaiser, I need some tests doing. Not sure if I should or not, this is the place I would be getting them done.

Every hospital in your area is effectively a super-spreader location by now. You need to assume that you have a high risk of catching covid if you step foot into any of them.

Which means it comes down weighing your risk for death or severe adverse effects from not getting your tests done vs. your risk of death or severe adverse effects from catching covid. I am not a doctor, I don't know your health history, you'll have to weigh those risks yourself.

Wow... Just... Wow...

767b0c707253446c797c2d73aa133973

Capitol Hill riot could prove to be COVID-19 superspreader event, experts say

"Thousands of unmasked rioters at the nation's Capitol on Wednesday flouted public health guidelines in what experts have said may become a prime example of a coronavirus superspreader event.

Numerous photos and videos showed many shunning face coverings and social distancing, two measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help stop COVID-19.

Public health officials will not know for weeks exactly how many new COVID cases are linked to the Capitol Hill riots, but they say the riots could turn out to be a super spreader event."

Capitol Hill riot could prove to be COVID-19 superspreader event, experts say (yahoo.com)

And they all got on airplanes and headed back to their communities.

<Prem973>
But BLM riots were encouraged

the left seriously thinks everyone is as dumb as their voters

Every hospital in your area is effectively a super-spreader location by now. You need to assume that you have a high risk of catching covid if you step foot into any of them.

Which means it comes down weighing your risk for death or severe adverse effects from not getting your tests done vs. your risk of death or severe adverse effects from catching covid. I am not a doctor, I don't know your health history, you'll have to weigh those risks yourself.
I know, I'm thinking of flipping a coin at this point. They're pretty serious tests that should have been done in November. I'm at least going to wait till February, at least there hasn't been a cover-up job. I won't be going to the ICU, but I don't know the hospital so I don't know if where I would have to go is near it or not.

Getting my first vaccine later this week. I had been holding off due to working mostly telehealth and not wanting to take a shot from like an icu worker, but with all the excess vaccines sitting in fridges, I figured I would go ahead and get the jab.

Getting my first vaccine later this week. I had been holding off due to working mostly telehealth and not wanting to take a shot from like an icu worker, but with all the excess vaccines sitting in fridges, I figured I would go ahead and get the jab.
Nice one, bruv. Good luck! Let us know if you get any side effects.

I'm thinking that this is easily gonna last the rest of 2021 here in the UK. Sad face.

I'm thinking that this is easily gonna last the rest of 2021 here in the UK. Sad face.
My company are aiming at getting people back in in July, so I'm going to have 1500 people more every day to contact trace/temperature check and all that malarkey. It's not going to be much fun at all. I can't see it happening that soon really. I hope so though, I miss hanging out.

I know, I'm thinking of flipping a coin at this point. They're pretty serious tests that should have been done in November. I'm at least going to wait till February, at least there hasn't been a cover-up job. I won't be going to the ICU, but I don't know the hospital so I don't know if where I would have to go is near it or not.

'Cuffs is getting anal probed, doo-dah, doo-dah
'Cuffs is getting anal probed, doo-dah doo-dah day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back