Cops just straight up arrested his ass

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His girlfriend attacked him, his car then she scratched up herself and told the cops he assaulted her then they arrest him instantly

Ooh, my girl Marilyn again... I like her in this clip though! Proof that no one is fully good or bad. Lol

That's why I don't think men should play with that physically abusive shit... even in jest.

If she puts her hands on you, it's over. Because otherwise there is nothing you can do but take the attack... and even then, you can still go to jail.

Truth be told a woman who's hyper combative even verbally is a bad sign... it usually escalates to crap like this.

Last edited:
Many states have a domestic violence law that requires police to make an arrest if there's signs of a physical injury. I have no clue what happened in this incident because I didn't watch it. It's in the People's Court TV Show so I don't give it too much merit.

His girlfriend attacked him, his car then she scratched up herself and told the cops he assaulted her then they arrest him instantly

I clicked on it not thinking i'd finish it, but the 20 minutes went by fast. I always liked that judge.
What a crazy story. The moment a chick displays violence, it's time to call it a wrap because she will get you in trouble someday.

lol what was up with that interviewer at the end? It was like he was looking for a fight. The smart thing to do when a drunk woman is hitting your car with a 2x4 is to record her and let the authorities deal with her, not tackle her and escalate things.

The most important part is that he got arrested and spent 3 days in jail for something he didn't do

3 daya in fucking LA County jail which is worse than prison

One of the biggest struggles man truly has...is not letting his dick control him and make his decisions.

Yea

It's an extremely hard lesson to learn and there's a lot of dudes who never learn it and are constantly letting some chick who fucks like a demon totally ruin there lives.

I know it sounds crazy , but telling your dick no from time to time really improves quality of life.

Dem cholas will cut you.
koala.gif

Is anyone actually surprised by the outcome(that is, dude getting arrested)? Seems like what would be expected.

Is anyone actually surprised by the outcome(that is, dude getting arrested)? Seems like what would be expected.

It still surprises me but here in Cali, I think they’ll arrest you for domestic violence even if it’s just an accusation. Then they’ll let the DA figure it out if it’s worth pursuing.

My friends sister got arrested because her husband lied and said he was getting abused. There was no evidence. Just his words.

Lock these soulless hoes up

We need to start making examples out of them

People don't even take real SA claims seriously anymore because some of these thots have weaponized them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back