• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor confirms his side of Mayweather deal is complete

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-5-18_2-5-55.png Conor will take a epic beating
hatton20071.gif
image.gif
yMLddZ.gif
Mayweather-1-2-range-Hatton.gif
http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/18/15656974/mcgregor-confirms-his-side-of-mayweather-deal-is-complete (Source)

Last edited by a moderator:
Showing Hatton is dumb, if the fight happens there no way Conor sees the 10th round.

Zuffa is still a company? Sad!

I just finalized a deal that will make me a movie star, now to find someone who will put me in a movie.

This fight is taking longer to arrange than Pacman - Mayweather

Who thinks he lasts longer than Fatton?

Showing Hatton is dumb, if the fight happens there no way Conor sees the 10th round.
conor-caught-by-diaz.gif
True, Hatton was a 43 - 0 world class fighter while Conor is a 0 - 0 bum who gets hurt by Nate Diaz slappy ugly boxing technique.

Last edited by a moderator:
People celebrating this as if there isn't one half of the deal still to be done.

Epic beating lol.

Mayweather will just clown him for 12 rounds and then they will both go hang out together swimming in their piles of money they made.

if conor knocks him out, it would be the biggest win in sports history

LETS DO IT

conorsuit1.jpg

It takes two to tango...time to see just how willing to fight 40 yr old Mayweather is

I can't see this ending well for the UFC . It's like offering a coke head more lines when you are trying to get him to stop. Conor Mcgregor ain't coming back to the UFC win or lose unless he gets a huge pay upgrade. These goof balls were better off paying Mcgregor more money from the start instead of ripping him off.

The mma fans and the UFC will be the losers in this situation win or lose.

Epic beating lol.

Mayweather will just clown him for 12 rounds and then they will both go hang out together swimming in their piles of money they made.
Yes, A boring Snoozefest and that has more to do with Floyd, he has more boring fights in his recrod than what McGregor ever is able to produce, because McGregor fucking brings it almost every time.

Last edited:
Conor fans shouldn't even want this fight to happen. Regardless of if it's a different sport or not, no matter what, it still taints his image, if he gets absolutely white washed, and it also makes MMA look super shitty. Conor's basically one of the best boxers in MMA, and if you hype him up as a killer striker, and he just got clowned on by Floyd in a bad way, it just makes you go, meh, his striking is one of the best in a sport that must have shitty boxing if he's the best.

Fight will never happen...

giphy.gif

Nice rant you deleted Jolly...Who said i was a Conor fan lol...I just said lets see if Mayweather really wants to do this or not...I'm sure he will want to prepare as much as possible so it will probably be more of a pain in the ass than when he was 25

Back