Rumored Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather are in talks for a potential rematch

I’m so incredibly excited about the possibility of this fight, it’s really made my day... knowing now that I have this extremely competitive event that I can spend $99 on and feel very good about getting my money’s worth....
<{cruzshake}>

UFC going to pimp out Conor again for some easy money? LOL

i doubt it and it won't draw nearly the same numbers.... it's BS

Probably "special rules" exhibition match in japan.

Maybe I’m kidding myself , but I don’t think the casuals appetite for this is even half what it was before the first fight

Floyd ruined boxing for real boxing fans. I hope Conor pulverizes his ass.
I would love to watch that too, honestly. So it's a win/win. But only if Conor gets dismantled in like a minutes. The first fight was just ridiculous watching him fuck around for 8 rounds.

I would love to watch that too, honestly. So it's a win/win. But only if Conor gets dismantled in like a minutes. The first fight was just ridiculous watching him fuck around for 8 rounds.
He wasn't fucking around. He knew Conor's best chance was a counter left and he didn't want to waltz right into one. That's another thing I hate about Floyd. He's a POS liar. Lots of people lost huge money because of him. He has no character. I miss the days of Leonard/Duran/Hagler/Hearns. They were fighters.

I think I would actually prefer to watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury (and I have no interest in that match to begin with).

Conor has lost his mystic Mac persona, while Floyd is in it for the payday. No reason to want a rematch .
agreed

<{clintugh}>

It'll make them both some bank but likely only about a quarter of the first one. Both guys have become generally irrelevant and the casual viewer also knows this.

Floyd is old and Conor isn't a boxer. I don't see the point. It wouldn't do nearly the numbers the first fight did, and even Conors biggest fans don't think he has a chance this time

Back