Rumored Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather are in talks for a potential rematch

HAhaha

DimpledWellmadeGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Would it make as much money? The whole allure of the first bout was McGregor was this supposedly unstoppable MMA striker who was knocking out everyone (besides Nate). Since the first bout we have seen him lose three bouts, getting outstriken by Poirier twice

Conor can then fight Tenshin and Mikuru in Japan to complete the saga

I prefer this to continuing the McGregor saga in the UFC.

I hope it happens. No matter how bad he looks out there Conor he is making $$.

Makes sense. There's not really any fights for Conor in the UFC that he can win. At least this way he can make more money and not have to worry about taking damage to his leg

Would it make as much money? The whole allure of the first bout was McGregor was this supposedly unstoppable MMA striker who was knocking out everyone (besides Nate). Since the first bout we have seen him lose three bouts, getting outstriken by Poirier twice

Conor can then fight Tenshin and Mikuru in Japan to complete the saga

Rematch would be maybe 1/10 as exiting as the first one. It’s like watching old hall of famers play t ball.

You know what, if they can con some Saudi Oil baron to hand over mountains of cash, I wish them well.

A North American ppv won't sell worth shit, though, so don't go for ppv points, get the money up front.

Back