Cheap MMA shorts ?

shane77law

White Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a website or place that sells good quality and cheap board shorts/mma shorts for grappling and jujitsu ?

I don't really care about it looking good or anything like that....

Just something that will stand up to training etc.

I want to keep the cost under $40. Or even lower if i can....

thanks.

Thanks guys....all these look like they are great shorts...for a good price.

You might look though this ebay store at the Marcelo Garcia Fight FX shorts.

eBay Store - Martial Arts Videos: MMA Gear: Marcelo Garcia MMA Shorts NHB Fight Shorts Size 36

I bought a pair several months ago and like them just fine. The price went up to $49.99 for a while but I see they are back down to $17.50, which is what I paid. I just ordered another 2 pair while they are cheap again.

Hmmm those are not bad. But i think i have decided on these :

Netfirms Commerce Pro

They are a good price and they are in Canadian so much cheaper when you factor the fact that i don't have to do shipping...

But since i got some good advice on this thread about mma shorts. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on some good Rash guards or anything that can be worn as a top to grapple in.

Again something cheap would be good. The cheaper the better !

Hmmm those are not bad. But i think i have decided on these :

Netfirms Commerce Pro

They are a good price and they are in Canadian so much cheaper when you factor the fact that i don't have to do shipping...

But since i got some good advice on this thread about mma shorts. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on some good Rash guards or anything that can be worn as a top to grapple in.

Again something cheap would be good. The cheaper the better !

Also if anyone knows where to get long sleeve rash guards !

People just buy the compression tops at Walmart or KMart, forget which place. They're cheap. I would also check discount clothing stores like Ross, Marshalls, etc for Under Armour, Nike compression, etc.

People just buy the compression tops at Walmart or KMart, forget which place. They're cheap. I would also check discount clothing stores like Ross, Marshalls, etc for Under Armour, Nike compression, etc.

Yeah I went to walmart to look for some cheap compression tops...but couldn't find any. Maybe I am looking the wrong area...???

As far as Under Armour I doubt you can get that for cheap even in those discount stores.

Plus we don't have Ross or Marshalls in Canada :(

In my area (Houston, Texas) Academy and Dicks Sporting goods have off-brand compression shirts for $9.99. They don't always have the biggest selection in terms of colors and sizes but you cant beat it for half the price of the other guys.

The TXMMA Store : , Home of TRUTH Fightwear & the Best Deals in MMA!, has them listed at 19.99 but out of stock (not uncommon for Truth). You could try sending an email to see if/when he will get more.

They've been doormant for almost 2 years now.

Too bad since their products are pretty good

I've got some Cage Walks that have served me well. I can recommend them. I also saw some Full Contact Fighter shorts for I think $25 in the most recent TitleMMA catalog. Keep an eye out, you can find plenty of good shorts for $30.

In my opinion you only need a couple pairs of fight shorts so its worth it to spend the extra money for a quality pair that is durable enough to last

Back