Charles Oliveira has the most annoying fans! [RANT]

EnthusiastCultivator

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First and foremost, I respect Charles a lot, but his fan base is perhaps the most toxic in MMA history.

It’s impossible to argue with these guys, instead of using skills and his style of fighting as arguments, they use “mindset” which is a trap because they can always make excuses about him when he loses. Some of them truly think Charles and only himself determines the outcome of the fight.

“He just wasn’t feeling himself”

''First and foremost, I respect Charles a lot, but his fan base is perhaps the most toxic in MMA history.'' My exact thoughts about every dagestani fighter lol

lol @! caring about a fighters' fans and makng threads about them lmao

If you think Oliveira fans are toxic, wait until I introduce you to the Daggy fanatics lol

''First and foremost, I respect Charles a lot, but his fan base is perhaps the most toxic in MMA history.'' My exact thoughts about every dagestani fighter lol
dawwwwww

poor baby!

Did the posts hurt you?

dawwwwww

poor baby!

Did the posts hurt you?
Spending 20 years in this shitty forum, acting like a 15 years old fangirl while being an old af loser
What a sad life

No its just the fake ones larping as Do Bronx fans when they actually are just insanely passionate Khabib/Islam haters so they support whoever they are up against. Real Charles fans are good folks.

you probably never thought of the Nate Diaz fans

Nope Tony’s fan are the worst .

The most annoying and most toxic? Not even close. However there are many that try to victimize him, which can be annoying. Every fanbase has stupid people that can’t see past their own biases though.

Last edited:
Philadelphia Eagle fans are pretty awful, they have holding cells at their arena cause of how aggressive they are. This is my only social media so I don't see tweets, but I've heard fighters say the Brazil and Russian fans can be less than pleasant. Wish the American fans supported their fighters more. Not that online harrassment or death threat bullshit, just rallying behind their fighters like other countries do.

Speaking of less than pleasant, fuck the posters in the PbP thread that started an argument with me, then reported and banned me for swearing, aka hurting their precious feelings.

Back