Khabib is 173ish
upload_2020-10-2_10-37-17.png
Pettis is 175lbs
urK1pHO.jpeg

Dustin is 175lbs
upload_2020-10-2_10-33-59.png
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/09/ufc-242-inside-dustin-poirier-weight-cut

Conor: 171lbs
More link to this old thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/compilation-of-fighters-cage-weight-redux.3977251/

Note: not all of them are accurate, but feel free to check them out.

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-2_10-40-26.png
    upload_2020-10-2_10-40-26.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Isn't Chandler like 5'6?
Khabib is barely 5’8” borderline 5’7” saw him in person in Boston. These FWs and LWs don’t go past 5’9” usually. It’s tougher to reach 145 or 155 the taller you are. If you notice the WWs usually go from 5’10” to 6”2 MW is around 6’ to 6’4”

This is not good for you...but then again neither is fighting. A system like One FC has might not be a bad thing, but that will be expensive to enforce, be very intrusive and create its own set of problems.

maybe chandler will be leaner once he comes to the UFC and fight around 175lbs?

Khabib is barely 5’8” borderline 5’7” saw him in person in Boston. These FWs and LWs don’t go past 5’9” usually. It’s tougher to reach 145 or 155 the taller you are.
I've seen Eddie Alvarez irl and he's way shorter than i expected. My buddy is 5'10 and looked way taller next him

I've seen Eddie Alvarez irl and he's way shorter than i expected. My buddy is 5'10 and looked way taller next him
Yeah, I think most of these heights are either gamed or maybe they were younger before they and grew a little more. Khabib is listed at 5'10 which might be real since Conor is listed at 5'9 and they're about the same height.

Oh yeah dude Eddie is like 5’5” barely 5’6” A lot of people think Conor is 5’9”-5’10” but truth be told he’s probably a solid 5’7” borderline 5’8”
I wonder why they game the height in MMA. In nba I get why. Kevin Durant for example says he doesn't want to be listed at a higher height because coming into the nba, the coaches would have put him at center. Something along those lines. You get casted according to your weight. So athletes in the nba lie.

There's no way Khabib is in the cage at 173 pounds. Need better sauces than that bro. There's not a chance he only cuts 18 pounds when he used to come in so heavy he's missed weight multiple times. Fictional.

Edit: No offense to the guy who made that list but it's terrible. That list claims Gaethje is in the cage at 165? lmao fat fucking chance.

The single source for Khabib being "172.8" is a random Russian website. After translation it's pretty clear that he was 8 Kg heavier directly after hydrating from the real weigh-ins. That doesn't mean cage weight, he still had plenty of time to hydrate and eat and gain more weight in the form of glycogen/water/etc.

Oh yeah dude Eddie is like 5’5” barely 5’6” A lot of people think Conor is 5’9”-5’10” but truth be told he’s probably a solid 5’7” borderline 5’8”

are you taking height cutting into account?

There's no way Khabib is in the cage at 173 pounds. Need better sauces than that bro. There's not a chance he only cuts 18 pounds when he used to come in so heavy he's missed weight multiple times. Fictional.

Edit: No offense to the guy who made that list but it's terrible. That list claims Gaethje is in the cage at 165? lmao fat fucking chance.

The single source for Khabib being "172.8" is a random Russian website. After translation it's pretty clear that he was 8 Kg heavier directly after hydrating from the real weigh-ins. That doesn't mean cage weight, he still had plenty of time to hydrate and eat and gain more weight in the form of glycogen/water/etc.
Well, since Khabib missed weight last time he has started a diet and walks around lighter than he used to. Im not saying the numbers are correct, but its not like its unrealistic.

There is a difference between what you can cut and how much you can put back on in a day. He may walk around at 185 but only put 18 lbs on by fight night. Even at 18 lbs you're talking about your body not just absorbing, but retaining over 2 gallons of water in a 24-36 hour window.

I think the same. "The source said", what is the source? His camp? His manager? He must weight ~180 pounds

Back