Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

They are very tight at first. Need to break them in before a fight.

I really like the padding in these gloves. Very dense and will really transfer power to your opponent and protect your hand.

I just bought some Throwdown fight gloves as they were on sale at CSI. Wish I hadn't as you can roll them up and put them in your pocket because the padding is so thin and flexible. They won't protect your hand at all.

The UFC gloves may be made by Century but they are the best fight gloves out there.

They are very tight at first. Need to break them in before a fight.

I really like the padding in these gloves. Very dense and will really transfer power to your opponent and protect your hand.

I just bought some Throwdown fight gloves as they were on sale at CSI. Wish I hadn't as you can roll them up and put them in your pocket because the padding is so thin and flexible. They won't protect your hand at all.

The UFC gloves may be made by Century but they are the best fight gloves out there.

Nothing against these gloves, but Im sure that title is held by fairtex.

Unless i'm mistaken, aren't these gloves made by Ouano while every other UFC-labeled gloves made by Century? If not, why do I keep hearing that the official UFC gloves are made by Ouano?

Unless i'm mistaken, aren't these gloves made by Ouano while every other UFC-labeled gloves made by Century? If not, why do I keep hearing that the official UFC gloves are made by Ouano?

I don't think they do any more

Ouano made the UFC's gloves for something like 7 years. They switched to Century 2-3 years ago. I believe Ouano continued to make the gloves used in the WEC for substantially longer. A few events back, I noticed a Century logo on the WEC gloves. Ouano still makes the gloves used in many other fight promotions, including KOTC who just had an event broadcast on HDNet Fights last night.

Bushidowarfare is correct- All UFC gloves are made by Century. They also produce all of their other things like Official UFC Tee's, shin guards, training shields, heavy bags, rash guards and compression shorts.

Century is the largest Martial Arts supplier in the world based in Oklahoma, with branches worldwide and I assume they made a great deal with UFC. I myself, do tons of business with Century.

They import mainly from China, but I have seen some of their items with Pakistan labels.

semi related?

this weekend i had my first mma exhibition. (no knees/elbows/stomps or soccer kicks) i borrowed these exact gloves from one of my training partners who fought just before me. the gloves were 4 days old on fight day. i didn't have wrapped hands under the gloves and i think they were the L or XL size. i thought they'd be too big...but they seemed to have worked well enough for me.

i'm the one w/ no shirt and blue shorts.
YouTube - Zach vs Pedro

we both earned our purple belts after this as well! (bjj)

Not even close to being the case.

Have to agree. I have the Century UFC gloves and they are tight (despite having them for 5 months) and not particularly flexible.
I also have a pair of Kimurawear 4oz gloves, these are far superior, particularly for gym and sparring

I would agree. Seriously not trying to be a jerk but I can not take a review on these gloves serious. I have used most MMA gloves out there and these are easily towards the bottom.

What's the best glove you try?

Ouano was used from 2001-2007. Century has been manufacturing the gloves ever since then. They’ve made two versions of UFC gloves. One in 2007 and a revised version in 2016. Virtually identical

Found this thread by trying to search for a specific glove thread

Back