CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess, as my adblocker does it's job - reactions are positive, but not to the extent of saying it's a top 10 movie of this year? Yeah, it's BS.

These reviews are promising.

They always are. Paid shills and all that.

Hardy is too old for wolverine.

You need someone 35 MAX so you can get at least 6-8 years of movies out of them.

Also, Wolverine shouldn’t be the focus of X-Men. He’s better as a support character.

Marvel: Hey, early ticket buyers
Fans: Yeah?

Marvel:
HatefulGrimEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

Also, Wolverine shouldn’t be the focus of X-Men. He’s better as a support character.

If Wolverine is with the X-men I agree but neither should any of the other X-men they should all have their time on screen. They should however have Wolverine stand lone films because he's without a doubt one of the best comic book characters there is.

Update: February 21, 2019

CAPTAIN MARVEL Pacing Ahead of Wonder Woman, Deadpool and Aquaman in Advance Ticket Sales at Fandango

Following those early reactions, Fandango is reporting that advance ticket sales for Marvel's Captain Marvel have skyrocketed and are now pacing well ahead of Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman, James Wan's Aquaman, Tim Miller's Deadpool, and Scott Derrickson's Doctor Strange, at the same point in their respective sales cycles.

Captain Marvel is currently sitting in second place, behind only Ryan Coogler's Black Panther, in Fandango's top five superhero origin stories in presales (two weeks prior to release date) and is already on pace to become Fandango's third top preseller ever amongst all Marvel Cinematic Universe titles, behind only Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther.

Per THR, the tentpole, which is set to hit theaters March 8, is tracking to open to a huge $100 million to $120 million. Forecasts could easily be revised upwards as Disney makes its final marketing push.

Captain Marvel Pacing Ahead of Wonder Woman, Aquaman & Deadpool in Advance Ticket Sales at Fandango

I’m going to be pissed if she’s the one to defeat Thanos.

11:00 min mark. We're all confused.

Ah I see so AMC. This is weird but it's kind of a reach to say you can't get refunds for your tickets. If you called in I'm 100% sure they would give you a refund for the tickets. I've gotten refunds from a movie when it was like 30 mins in.

Feige said she's going to be the strongest superhero in the MCU (yeah even more powerful than Thor) so it's certainly possible

That said if she does i don't think she will do it alone 1 vs 1. She may land the final blow but it if i had to bet i'd say that every Avengers will get a shot in and either Marvel or Hulk will finish the job

It will be like Brienne of Fucking Tarth's win over the Hound; there will an asterisk against it because Thanos didn't have a Full Training Camp going in. You can tell from the trailer that he's still carrying injuries from his fight with Thor. He's visibly limping and the Gauntlet is fried.

I've heard some critics of the Captain Marvel comics refer to her as "Carl Manvers". I never understood why until seeing some of the comics where the artist decides to draw her like this:

Screen shot 2019-02-21 at 7.11.11 PM.png

<DisgustingHHH>

<36>

Update: February 21, 2019

CAPTAIN MARVEL Pacing Ahead of Wonder Woman, Deadpool and Aquaman in Advance Ticket Sales at Fandango

Following those early reactions, Fandango is reporting that advance ticket sales for Marvel's Captain Marvel have skyrocketed and are now pacing well ahead of Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman, James Wan's Aquaman, Tim Miller's Deadpool, and Scott Derrickson's Doctor Strange, at the same point in their respective sales cycles.

Captain Marvel is currently sitting in second place, behind only Ryan Coogler's Black Panther, in Fandango's top five superhero origin stories in presales (two weeks prior to release date) and is already on pace to become Fandango's third top preseller ever amongst all Marvel Cinematic Universe titles, behind only Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther.

Per THR, the tentpole, which is set to hit theaters March 8, is tracking to open to a huge $100 million to $120 million. Forecasts could easily be revised upwards as Disney makes its final marketing push.

Captain Marvel Pacing Ahead of Wonder Woman, Aquaman & Deadpool in Advance Ticket Sales at Fandango

Honsstly, i would be on board with a "pre sale" only its never required where i live.

Ive been anticipating the next avengers and have no clue who this cunt is, but the trailers give me goose bumps. I seriously cant wait, but my expectations are very high.

That said, if its disappointing, my next anticipation is obviously avengers, but in THAT, ill be going in hoping she doesnt do much.

Thats IF shes lackluster.

Who should be the focus, then? Wolverine is more popular and entertaining than Cyclops and Prof X
The team/ family aspect is greater than the sum of its parts, but Jean Grey is the best character to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back