Can Max survive T-City?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mcgregor was able to take Max down with ease, albeit years ago. If the fight goes to the ground can he survive T-City and do you think Ortega can get him down?

I think it's more the other way around. Can Max survive c-tiyty? And I think the answer is no, Ortega pulls it out late like usual.

No worries. It's a strange name tbh. I'd love to hear it's origin

I’m from around these parts, but he’s from Torrance, CA so I’m guessing that’s it. It’s part hood and part good like most cities in Los Angeles county.

its amazing how people bring up a fighters past like he is the same fighter. kid had 9 fights under his belt with only a few years training. give him a break!!! the question should be can "t-city survive holloway" . you don't think after 12 straight wins, finishing aldo twice, pettis, lamas, stephens, cub, that he hasn't earned your respect yet?!?!?! cmonnnn

its amazing how people bring up a fighters past like he is the same fighter. kid had 9 fights under his belt with only a few years training. give him a break!!! the question should be can "t-city survive holloway" . you don't think after 12 straight wins, finishing aldo twice, pettis, lamas, stephens, cub, that he hasn't earned your respect yet?!?!?! cmonnnn
I never said that, I even specifically mentioned it was a while ago.

Testosterone city definitely has a shot.

His speciality is triangles it’s not that complicated guys.
It's on his profile at Sherdog and it's also part of his handle on twitter. It literally took 10 seconds to find this info. (I already knew his nickname and its origin. I just typed in his name to see how easy it was to find).

Why look up information yourself when you can ask someone to look it up for you?

Agreed wholeheartedly.

This is way too common on Sherdog. Also when fighter A says he can beat fight B, some Sherdog dummy posts a gif of fighter A getting knocked out 6-8 years ago as proof that he could NEVER beat fighter B.

smh.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope TS, Rener and Brian don't think so

Back