Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
Thanks, I would have been pissed lol
If you were playing the entire season 3 these past couple of months you would have most likely leveled the pass up , so if you buy the pass now you might actually already be level 100.

I'm always red hot at the start of the match in Shipment but once you die you're at the mercy of spawn sites.

Accidentally played non hardcore shipment the other day, my HC reflexes of holding fire with teammates close really screwed me ..

I'm super burnt out on shipment. The same clusterfuck over and over. Definitely ready for a new battle pass.

My first ever solo win (in solo’s)! From when there were 30 people left until the end, my heart was pumping out of my chest.

I'm super burnt out on shipment. The same clusterfuck over and over. Definitely ready for a new battle pass.

Have you tried Drop Zone. Lots of fun when you can drop C130 shells on two enemy Juggies

I plan on switching to Shoothouse this weekend to breakup the monotony and get my longshot camos for assault rifles.

Have you tried Drop Zone. Lots of fun when you can drop C130 shells on two enemy Juggies

I plan on switching to Shoothouse this weekend to breakup the monotony and get my longshot camos for assault rifles.
No i'll try it out.. I just hate when I hit rank 155 and all battle pass tiers and there's nothing much left to play for because I don't care for Gold camos and all that fancy stuff. The Daily Challenges have been weak and I definitely don't play Warzone, my options are pretty limited for what I like on here, but i still sign on just to blast some people in the face and get that adrenaline rush. It's just that I'm definitely ready to reset my rank again lol.

They need to give away more double xp tokens for challenges so you can save them when you really need them.

If you were playing the entire season 3 these past couple of months you would have most likely leveled the pass up , so if you buy the pass now you might actually already be level 100.
That's right, I forgot about that and that's how I did it in Season 2. Was at like level 80 or something and went ahead and bought it.

Alright. Got a sick no-stock 9mm setup on the m4. Fire rate and control is insane and I can just fly around the map. I've gone from Private Pyle to John Rambo in just a couple weeks with this game.

Alright. Got a sick no-stock 9mm setup on the m4. Fire rate and control is insane and I can just fly around the map. I've gone from Private Pyle to John Rambo in just a couple weeks with this game.

That's my setup for the M4. I think I like the Grau better though, I was popping headshots, enraging Folks on Shoothouse.

Man fuck that battle pass shit. Thought I was unlocking an Aug blueprint but its gated by paying. Frig off.

Also its no fun in Shipment when someone on the opposing team decides to level their launcher lol

"Sprint to fire" attachmemts are your bestfriends here,also if you aim down sights while walking it is much more quiet.

Nice to see you come along and earning these stripes sherbro.

Last night i got my killstreaks (vtol,chopper,advanced uav) in SnD and the other squad was constantly bitching about camping.smdh

1 - Its Hardcore mode (obvious camping is encouraged)

2 - Its Search and Destroy (obvious camping is encouraged)

3 - Its fucking Hardcore Search and Destroy (obvious camping is encouraged)

4 - DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND

5 - Dont be a sociopath.

Im getting 1st blood every match while their mates are in the same circle jerk fest the entire match not moving an inch unless its in each others hands.lmao

Last night i got my killstreaks (vtol,chopper,advanced uav) in SnD and the other squad was constantly bitching about camping.smdh

1 - Its Hardcore mode (obvious camping is encouraged)

2 - Its Search and Destroy (obvious camping is encouraged)

3 - Its fucking Hardcore Search and Destroy (obvious camping is encouraged)

4 - DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND

5 - Dont be a sociopath.

Im getting 1st blood every match while their mates are in the same circle jerk fest the entire match not moving an inch unless its in each others hands.lmao

SnD is one of those modes I can only play when I need challenges completed.

Back