• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Caio Borralho's prediction of Izzy Vs Strickland

There was a ton of bias in this fight but I feel like the writing was on the wall for the issues Sean could present despite people hating Sean's style and loving Izzy's.
No idea why people thought the guy who arguably out struck Cardio Cannonier in the pocket wasn't a live dog or capable of doing damage but I guess the world thought Izzy can set up KO's like Pereira.... people were even willing to discredit my analysis of how good Strickland was when he was set up to fight Abus...

people were even willing to discredit my analysis of how good Strickland was when he was set up to fight Abus...

And people somehow used the first round of Abus to discredit Sean too "that rando bothered him all first round!" when really he blocked half of what came at him and dodged the rest

lol and not only that, there was a post about "If Abus runs through Strickland...." before that fight!

Back