• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CageWalk Pro-Lite Fight Shorts Review *pics*

Adino

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think shorts are one of the biggest subjects of talk on any MMA gear forum. How much to spend? What is a good brand? How is there customer service? And so on and so on. Many of use are already familiar with SPRAWL and their industry leading products as well as there top notch customer service. The only drawback for some people is the price of their shorts. Now anyone who has the new V-flex will tell you they are worth every penny, but hey some of us (including me most of the time) just don't have about $45 lying around to drop on a pair of shorts. So what if I told you that SPRAWL has created a new division that sells top quality shorts designed for MMA at half the price? Well that is exactly what CageWalk is, a new division of SPRAWL that offers

Closure system and drawstrings:
Pro-lite3.jpg

Here are the split seems and the

Awesome review, Adino!!!! Fantastic close up pics.

What do you think the long-term durability will be? Think a year or so down the road, after many training sessions and washes. In your opinion, do you think they are just as durable as regular Sprawls?

Cool...it's tough to pass those things up at that price...that's about what it costs to take someone to the movies these days.

I definitely think I'm going to try a pair of these. Good review.

MikeMartial said:
Awesome review, Adino!!!! Fantastic close up pics.

What do you think the long-term durability will be? Think a year or so down the road, after many training sessions and washes. In your opinion, do you think they are just as durable as regular Sprawls?

I don't seen why they would not have a great training life. I will update this review periodically so I'll let you know if there are any issues that come up. But from what I have seen I don't see any problems with these, it's so simple of a design with great quality construction that you really can't mess it up, know what I mean.

Thanks for the review, a few questions:

1) How long are the legs? On, over or under the knee?

2) How fast did you get them?

3) Any problems?

nice review adino. I may have to pickup a pair for working out at the gym.

~Foz

Happnin' Mojo said:
Thanks for the review, a few questions:

1) How long are the legs? On, over or under the knee?

2) How fast did you get them?

3) Any problems?

They are about a 1/4 longer than the v-flex so right or on the knee.

It's usually 4-6 says

None what so ever :wink:

damn when are they gonna get the superheavy weight sizes :)

i have a question regarding the mesh lining on the inside..

do they "stick" to ur leg when ur all sweaty?.. that's been my experience with those kind of linings... and it's annoying as hell.. :icon_conf

btw.. great review man.. those shorts look pretty awesome.. :)

Small (27-29) Medium (30-32) Large (33-35) X-Large (36-38)

"We did our best to make each size true to its label. Each size falls approximately in the middle of the size range on our sizing grid. For example, a size medium measures at about a size 33 and can be cinched down or can be expanded 2 to 3 inches. The cut is full throughout the hips and legs. If in doubt, order a size up.”

ok.. i'm still confused about the sizing. i normally wear a 30 which according to the sizing, says i would be a medium (30-32). but in the quote it says a medium measures 33"... 33 does not fall between 30 and 32!

in this case, would it be better to buy a medium and cinch it down, or buy a small (27-29) and let it stretch an inch or two? if a medium "truly" measures 33" and has 2-3 inches to stretch even more, how much does a small actually measure?

supersudo said:
i have a question regarding the mesh lining on the inside..

do they "stick" to ur leg when ur all sweaty?.. that's been my experience with those kind of linings... and it's annoying as hell.. :icon_conf

Nope it seemed to wick swear well enough so it does not "stick", I had no problems at all with them not moving smoothly. Ill let you know if over time I have any problems.

cheesesteak said:
ok.. i'm still confused about the sizing. i normally wear a 30 which according to the sizing, says i would be a medium (30-32). but in the quote it says a medium measures 33"... 33 does not fall between 30 and 32!

in this case, would it be better to buy a medium and cinch it down, or buy a small (27-29) and let it stretch an inch or two? if a medium "truly" measures 33" and has 2-3 inches to stretch even more, how much does a small actually measure?

My guess would be depends on your size and how you want the shorts to fit. My roommate is close to a 30 and he would have to go up a size. Like the site says "If in doubt, order a size up." I would order a size up.

Back