Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Dafuq?

I’m going to dunk on you one more time

The essay predicted a scarcity of resources that we are now facing. Do hospitals and firefighters not have enough PPE? Did we not have to shut the whole economy down so we wouldn’t run out of vents and ICU beds?

Further, the scarcity of resources is but one of many deficiencies in leadership and preparedness that have led us to were we are now - shit hole situation that other countries have avoided

What is your argument?

{<jimmies}

Yeah, he did. He cut off flights from China, was called racist and the current dem candidate said he wouldn't have done that, the mayor of NYC went out and told everyone to ride the subway as much as possible and even gave suggestions for people to pack into theaters, the health commissioner told everyone to go to the parade in Chinatown, so did Pelosi in her city. They did not run out of beds or ventilators, so I guess by your own standard, he did a great job.
Yeah, they just decide to re-write history or even current events to suit their own narrative.
Like that makes their claims real.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Yeah, he did. He cut off flights from China, was called racist and the current dem candidate said he wouldn't have done that, the mayor of NYC went out and told everyone to ride the subway as much as possible and even gave suggestions for people to pack into theaters, the health commissioner told everyone to go to the parade in Chinatown, so did Pelosi in her city. They did not run out of beds or ventilators, so I guess by your own standard, he did a great job.

They did run out of beds and vents and the hospital system nearly collapsed. Were you not watching when Trump and Cumo were In a needless tug of war that Trump stubbornly fought? Remember when he major hospitals only need two vents?

kind of makes you realize getting anything done requires an upward battle against trumps stupidity even when people are dying in their homes

So yeah, my standard was collaborating with NYC, the obvious hot spots, the second the 2mil memo was sent

instead he lied to the American people

You lose this one

Or how about Compare our condition to any of the countries listed in the op and see what steps taken by leadership led to each outcome?

again, sorry Trump fucked the country and you have to set the standard of success as low as avoiding a worst case scenario that not country has experienced

seems legit

By the way, an essay called “When the next plague hits” predicted Trump would fuck this up, that he would spread misinformation, that there would be a lack of ventilators, and hospital beds. It also explains how Obama planned for these challenges. The article was written in 2018.

Trump still hasn’t given us an appropriate plan.

Did you not read the OP, retard? Did your essay talk about the importance of diversity? Because it seems like women leadership is the only thing that could have saved us. And by 2018, it was too late. All we can do is vote for a woman leader in 2020.

Did you not read the OP, retard? Did your essay talk about the importance of diversity? Because it seems like women leadership is the only thing that could have saved us. And by 2018, it was too late. All we can do is vote for a woman leader in 2020.

Salt

I didn’t read the op, didn’t need to go make my point.

Trumps leadership throughout this had been beyond atrocious.

Testing - total shit
Contact tracing- total shit
Misinformation - check
Political drama - check
Still without a plan - check

sorry I’m holding the guy accountable. If Obama did this shit you’d want him in jail....or would you be like

“But did we run out of vents, tho?”

They did run out of beds and vents and the hospital system nearly collapsed. Were you not watching when Trump and Cumo were In a needless tug of war that Trump stubbornly fought? Remember when he major hospitals only need two vents?

kind of makes you realize getting anything done requires an upward battle against trumps stupidity even when people are dying in their homes

So yeah, my standard was collaborating with NYC, the obvious hot spots, the second the 2mil memo was sent

instead he lied to the American people

You lose this one
You're straight up lying. They did not run out of any of it. Trump and Cuomo weren't in a "needless tug of war", Cuomo had plenty in a stockpile and was guessing at how many more they would need, which they never did. Jesus, Cuomo himself praised the job Trump did, but you need to make up your own CNN version of history because you have TDS and can't give credit where it's due. Trump didn't create the problem in NY, he fixed it.

If Obama did this shit you’d want him in jail

Obama didn't do shit but eat a dick until 5,000 were dead from H1N1 and then did very little. At the same time, nobody but nobody called for his head over that. Never said shit. Because it wasn't his fault. It's a virus, man. Get hold of yourself. You have nearly 5 more years of a Trump administration incoming. For sure. The dems are running Biden, for fucks sake.

3Me1P8BJT6yNTw1l06jg_Trump%20Deal%20With%20It.gif

Salt

I didn’t read the op, didn’t need to go make my point.

Trumps leadership throughout this had been beyond atrocious.

Testing - total shit
Contact tracing- total shit
Misinformation - check
Political drama - check
Still without a plan - check

sorry I’m holding the guy accountable. If Obama did this shit you’d want him in jail....or would you be like

“But did we run out of vents, tho?”

K, but what does any of that have to do with this thread? We are talking about the successes of female leaders here. Constantly brining up Tr*mp could be triggering.

Maybe. Its weird that when someone says men might statistically over-perform as engineers because of specific traits, everyone loses their mind. But as soon as someone finds a metric where women are ahead, those same people proudly shout from the mountain-tops at how superior women are.

I doubt the specific conclusion in the OP is true because when I look at the numbers, it doesn't seem obvious to me that those are the top 6 countries, and even if it is, there are a lot of factors. However, if you told me that women leaders are statistically more successful at leading on healthcare issues, I could buy it. The healthcare field is a woman dominated field, so I could believe that there is some genetic pre-dispositions that advantage women in that area.

I am not convinced either, i just thought it was funny to tag you because of the discussion in the other thread.

You're straight up lying. They did not run out of any of it. Trump and Cuomo weren't in a "needless tug of war", Cuomo had plenty in a stockpile and was guessing at how many more they would need, which they never did. Jesus, Cuomo himself praised the job Trump did, but you need to make up your own CNN version of history because you have TDS and can't give credit where it's due. Trump didn't create the problem in NY, he fixed it.

negatory, when I was still working in my office I told my coworkers that I had though Trump was doing a decent job.

This was probably early March, right after a speech he had given where he listed out a few steps he was taking

Then he proceeded to shit the bed and make the situation worse.

You’re being willfully ignorant if you can’t identify the myriad actions and inactions Trump has taken to get us where we are.

He still continues to make the situation worse. Most recently by stoking division and social unrest with his liberation tweets, further politicizing a fragile public health situation.

And we still don’t have a robust plan for going back to work like we need, the delegation of which would reignite trust in the economy.

How he could do better Is seriously obvious for anyone with an iota or rationale. But he missed the easiest steps. The last meeting he had, business leaders told him there wasn’t enough testing to restore faith in the economy. No fucking shit.

You’re standard of success is incredible low -

One thing I've learned from being in business for nearly 15 years in total, and having had two jobs in management before that, is that women make very good leaders and certainly extremely good managers. Not just any woman, of course, but when you find a good one you make damn sure she doesn't go somewhere else.

Men can be a bit gutsier and probably more creative (generalizing here, obviously ), but the best women just do really solid work, being highly responsible and conscientious, and they tend to take care of their teams in ways that leave us guys in the dust. And that can make a big difference on the bottom line.

I'm not a feminist, and I fucking despise the sick, retarded and frankly disturbing "men and women are the same" ideas that some of my leftist friends are currently trying to ruin their kids with, but I do believe that women should be given more opportunities both in business and politics. I'd probably say that overall my best employees (and also the best boss I ever had myself), were women. The best salesperson I ever had was a guy, but even there I might say the next small handful of spots belong to women. The guys will often have like two spectacular months and then three lousy/half-assed ones, while the women produce more consistently and therefore often end up on top in the end.

Women thoroughly suck at things like comedy and fighting (with some rare exceptions when it comes to fighting), but they can make damn good bosses. Don't underestimate them.

In my 20 years in the US Military it was common for women to be the weakest links in every office, section, warehouse, squad, team, and crew. With very very very very few exceptions. When there was a good female leader, you’d better hope there were no females under her because females hated taking orders from other females. Also females will go out of their way to make sure they didn’t have to work with other females.

But I guess Military does fall in line of fighting in the sense that you meant in your reference.

This report is not based on the truth. I am in Scandinavia currently. They didn't tackle this very well nor would you see tests being conducted. I would say for best fight against Covid19 you would have to look at South Korea, UAE, Singapore and not Taiwan or anyone of the mentioned nations above especially not Germany. They have like a million cases tho they have the worlds best doctors preventing death as much as they can but as for fighting against the virus they did it horrible

This report is not based on the truth. I am in Scandinavia currently. They didn't tackle this very well nor would you see tests being conducted. I would say for best fight against Covid19 you would have to look at South Korea, UAE, Singapore and not Taiwan or anyone of the mentioned nations above especially not Germany. They have like a million cases tho they have the worlds best doctors preventing death as much as they can but as for fighting against the virus they did it horrible

<TrumpWrong1>

Also, it is undeniable that there is something about the virus that makes these supposed alpha makes like Trump, Bolsonaro, Lukashenko etc. super angry: it doesn't care about their authority and it cannot be bullied.

<TrumpWrong1>

Also, it is undeniable that there is something about the virus that makes these supposed alpha makes like Trump, Bolsonaro, Lukashenko etc. super angry: it doesn't care about their authority and it cannot be bullied.

Really, he is wrong? You have data showing Germany is doing better than South Korea and Taiwan?

Really, he is wrong? You have data showing Germany is doing better than South Korea and Taiwan?

Germany doing a 'horrible' job is just a retarded opinion based on nothing in reality. And the high survivor rate is also not based on the quality of doctors, but rather on the low percentage of old people getting infected early on.

Back