Blaydes!!!!!!

You do realize that Blaydes is a master of the dry hump strategy himself, right?
Blaydes was a wrestle heavy fighter but he's worked hard on improving his standup. In his last 4 fights he hasn't attempted one takedown. (note of course the Aspinall fight didn't last long)

Blaydes was a wrestle heavy fighter but he's worked hard on improving his standup. In his last 4 fights he hasn't attempted one takedown.
Blaydes also has brutal gnp when he chooses to do so. Jailton does not, at all.

Blaydes vs Gane makes more sense. Aspinall gets a championship caliber fighter next fight.

Brother, listen, if we do it your way and have Blaydes fights Gane next and you want Aspinall to get a champ caliber fighter instead, then who exactly are you thinking he should fight if not Blaydes?

Because Aspinall just beat Pav #3, so that rules him out. Gane #2 and Blaydes #5 would be taken. Stipe #4 and Jones #C aren't fighting anyone but each other. So, that's the whole top 5 gone.

Jailton and Spivac just lost so they're out.

So, we're looking at either Volkov, who is coming off a win over Tai, and who is ranked below Blaydes, and already lost a 5 rounder to him easily; or the winner of Tai/Tybura, both guys who have lost their last fights and aren't champ caliber fighters at all.

So, yeh, it's pretty much Blaydes or nothing at this point and Aspinall wastes away while Jon and Stipe keep fucking around.

And at least there's some unfinished business between Blaydes and Aspinall.

Absolutely loved watching Big Blaydes cave that Brazilian Blanket's head in. Brilliant stuff!

I'd go one step further and just cut Jailton now. The guy has no intentions of trying to fight. The few moments where he had to stand with Blaydes he looked scared out of his mind. All he wanted to do was try and hold Blaydes down for 3 rounds while not trying to finish in any way.

We don't need guys like this in the UFC. They a waste of time. As soon as he loses like 2 in a row he's probably gonna get cut anyway. UFC hates guys like this.

Blaydes was a wrestle heavy fighter but he's worked hard on improving his standup. In his last 4 fights he hasn't attempted one takedown. (note of course the Aspinall fight didn't last long)

This. The dude is barely a wrestler anymore. He was beating Black Beast easily with pure boxing until he stupidly decided to go for a naked takedown for no reason at all and got KOd lol.

12323.png

<mma1>

I'd rather see Gane vs Blades, but thought that was the fight to make instead of blades vs jai. We actually have some good matchups at the top of the HW division but too bad Jon is holding it up yet again par the course.

And Volkov, Gane, Pavlovich, maybe even Tybura
Volkov maybe but jailton has better bjj than Aspinall

Gane absolutely not lol
Pavlovich no lol
Tybura extra absolutely note lol

I'm starting to realize your probably just a hater lol

Tbh it was impressive watching Jailton ragdoll Curtis like that in the 1st round. Blaydes is a massive HW

Volkov maybe but jailton has better bjj than Aspinall

Gane absolutely not lol
Pavlovich no lol
Tybura extra absolutely note lol

I'm starting to realize your probably just a hater lol
And less strength, worse wrestling and striking. I'm not a hater. It's refereshing to see a hw who can grapple, but he's one dimensional.
Gane may beat him the same way he did with Spivac, use his striking and footwork.
Pavlovich beat Blaydes, stuffed his tds, lit him up, he's huge.

Tybura is a good grappler, bigger guy and better striker, he can neutralize Jaliton's takedowns.

Jaliton is a good heavyweight, but not Demian Maia od Fabricio Werdum. I'm not saying he would lose for sure, but he's beatable as all one dimensional fighters are

Back