Movies BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER (New Poll: Predict Worldwide Box Office Gross)

Predict BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER's Total Worldwide Box Office Gross

• 1.8 billion to $1.999 billion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.2 billion to $2.399 billion

• $2.4 billion and above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trailer looked really good and I’m down with Namor and his design. If that is Suri in the suit, I’m hoping it’s only temporary and at the end she ends up giving it to M’baku.

I think M'Baku will become King and Shuri will stay as Black Panther.

Not my choice: I wanted Killmonger to return as BP. It would have given the movie an interesting dynamic, with Killmonger having to earn the trust of the other Wakandans by proving he's a changed man.

Black Panther had a strong cast. I remember enjoying all of the relationships. Lupita's character, Shuri, and Okoye, M'Baku, etc, all were good characters that I enjoyed seeing alongside T'Challa.
I don't know what a movie without him holding things together looks like though.

I mean Namor vs. Shuri....? I dunno, man.
I'm a Marvel fanboy, so I'm in no matter what, but I am very curious to see what they do here.

Lol, they're going to have to Nerf the Submariner to fuck to make that work. Namor's so far out of Shuri's league, she's not even playing the same sport. <36>

It’d be dope if it wasn’t just one BP but multiple.

I predict the entire Dora superhero landing in full BP suits minus the powers of the herb.

And still wrecking shop.

Haven't seen the first one, will not see the 2nd or pretty much any superhero movie.

It looks just as good as the last one.

New poster.
FeJYfkvVIAAA0Ml

Will make a lot no matter what. An entire (or close) segment of the population will go to see it. It will get a 95% or better on RT as no critic will pan it in fear of being cancelled an that will bring in alot more money.

The first BP I liked more than I thought I would based on Mike B Jordan acting alone (he was great in it) I they could have brought him back to be the BP it would have been much better.

I might go see it if I'm with the kids and we're bored on a rainy day but other than that only reason I would see it is the Dr doom cameo at end credits

Will make a lot no matter what. An entire (or close) segment of the population will go to see it. It will get a 95% or better on RT as no critic will pan it in fear of being cancelled an that will bring in alot more money.

The first BP I liked more than I thought I would based on Mike B Jordan acting alone (he was great in it) I they could have brought him back to be the BP it would have been much better.

I might go see it if I'm with the kids and we're bored on a rainy day but other than that only reason I would see it is the Dr doom cameo at end credits

My Latvarian:)

I said exactly the same thing: unless we there is a confirmed ACS/cameo of Doctor Doom, I'm not watching this in the cinema.

I would be very exited if Storm somehow has a small cameo somewhere, that’s probably hoping too much though.

I don't think they've officially cast her(or any other member of the X Men)yet.

Last edited:
It’d be dope if it wasn’t just one BP but multiple.

I predict the entire Dora superhero landing in full BP suits minus the powers of the herb.

And still wrecking shop.

The Dora's are such annoying Mary Sues, I'd root for pretty much anyone to kick their assess:rolleyes:

#TeamNamor

would be great if Denzel was Dr. Doom but don't know how they would being his age n the long arch Doom will have in MCU.

Cillian Murphy should be the top of Marvel's list for that role. Excellent actor and young enough to play the role for a decade or more.

He's done the big Superhero movies before, albeit as a supporting character. And his most famous role, Thomas Shelby, even has some similarities to Doom. Both had Romani mothers, and are fiercely proud of their heritage. Both are ruthless, manipulative, extremely dangerous men, but adhere to their own code of honour.

Cillian Murphy should be the top of Marvel's list for that role. Excellent actor and young enough to play the role for a decade or more.

He's done the big Superhero movies before, albeit as a supporting character. And his most famous role, Thomas Shelby, even has some similarities to Doom. Both had Romani mothers, and are fiercely proud of their heritage. Both are ruthless, manipulative, extremely dangerous men, but adhere to their own code of honour.
I got to get around to watching Peaky Blinders on day. Agreed he would be great for that role. I thought you were referring to Denzel tho how you phrased it.

I wpuld like Fassbender to play Doom as he's perfect for it but after Magneto I get why it's a pass. Murphy will be good as well. So wpuld Giancarlo but he's kinda old as well

I got to get around to watching Peaky Blinders on day. Agreed he would be great for that role. I thought you were referring to Denzel tho how you phrased it.

I wpuld like Fassbender to play Doom as he's perfect for it but after Magneto I get why it's a pass. Murphy will be good as well. So wpuld Giancarlo but he's kinda old as well

Obviously, both Denzel and Giancarlo are A List actors. But as you said, they're too old for a role that, if the MCU does it right, will be central to the MCU for up to 10 years.

Agreed about Fassbender. Brilliant actor, but he's already imprinted on the public's awareness as Magneto. He was brilliant in the role, even when the movies - yes, looking at you, Dark Phoenix - were shit.

Magneto killing the Nazis in the bar in Argentina is one of my favourite scenes in any comic book movie,

"Blood and Honour...which do you want to shed first?"

"We were under orders!"

"Blood, then":eek::cool:

Wait a minute… isn’t shuri the tech geek? Now she is the best warrior on all of Wakanda? They couldn’t have chosen one of the badass female warriors instead? Really stupid because it looks like they’re going that way

Obviously, both Denzel and Giancarlo are A List actors. But as you said, they're too old for a role that, if the MCU does it right, will be central to the MCU for up to 10 years.

Agreed about Fassbender. Brilliant actor, but he's already imprinted on the public's awareness as Magneto. He was brilliant in the role, even when the movies - yes, looking at you, Dark Phoenix - were shit.

Magneto killing the Nazis in the bar in Argentina is one of my favourite scenes in any comic book movie,

"Blood and Honour...which do you want to shed first?"

"We were under orders!"

"Blood, then":eek::cool:
I get why not but Fassbender would just be perfect as Doom. Murphy is a decent consolation prize tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back