Movies BLACK ADAM (Tracking for $60 Million Opening Weekend)

If you have seen BLACK ADAM, how would you rate it?

• 10 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 - Great

• 8 - Good

• 6 - Decent

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Adam is pretty much Shazam

But more anti-hero and more human if you will

He is a villain but the type of villain you can relate with

I can't comprehend it myself, but people are herd animals, bud.
I am just an average guy. In the context of following trends: Often times I think to myself if I am the one who isn't savy , because I choose not to wear whatever is trendy at the moment. For example: I dislike skinny jeans mens wear, but skinny is in. Sometimes I wonder if following trends is the smart move, because it can advance the interests of the individual.

I am not on Instagram or twitter, and was late getting on Facebook. I simply had no use for these social media. But I wonder if maybe jumping on these social media, like everyone else, is the smart move; even if I personally don't like it.

I am just an average guy. In the context of following trends: Often times I think to myself if I am the one who isn't savy , because I choose not to wear whatever is trendy at the moment. For example: I dislike skinny jeans mens wear, but skinny is in. Sometimes I wonder if following trends is the smart move, because it can advance the interests of the individual.

I am not on Instagram or twitter, and was late getting on Facebook. I simply had no use for these social media. But I wonder if maybe jumping on these social media, like everyone else, is the smart move; even if I personally don't like it.

It's really not a smart move, in my opinion.

The only upside to social media is if you're on Tinder. A lot of girls ghost when I tell them I don't have social media. They're worried about their safety and want to check you out, I get it.

But pussy isn't worth having a Facebook account.

I like The Rock. He makes fun flicks. He also just seems to be a dude who is thankful for where he is at and enjoys his fame without being an asshole.

Hope he does well with this and gets DC moving back on track.

But who wins between Black Bolt and Black Adam as worlds collide?

But who wins between Black Bolt and Black Adam as worlds collide?
Adam and his goofy earys may not like hearing Black Bolt Whisper.

That said one of Marvels true big failures was what they did to the Inhumans .

Black Adam has a chance at a fresh start with the Scorpion Ki... Dwayne Johnson.

Black Adam would bend Black Bolt over his knee

No disrespect but Black Adam has fought the entire Justice League by himself

Not comics or anything but here is Black Adam fighting Shazam and Superman at the same time

He is legit

But he isnt black...

Black Adam is pretty much Shazam

But more anti-hero and more human if you will

He is a villain but the type of villain you can relate with

Well he is older and isn't a kid so you can put a bit more nuance in the character however , although I love the fucking Rock he is limited to being Big and Charismatic. Johnson doesn't have much range beyond action and one liners, which is fine as long as the director and writing is competent.

Shazam and Black Adam are necessary additions to the DCEU just to balance out supes rediculous power imbalance.

This is a standalone film but does that mean it's not in the extended universe?

Update: November 14, 2019

Dwayne Johnson's BLACK ADAM Gets Dec. 22, 2021 Release Date; Official Jim Lee Concept Art Released

5h26Y80.jpg

After years of development and teases, Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam finally has a release date. The New Line film based on the DC villain will open on Dec. 22, 2021, Johnson announced Thursday. That puts it just days after Avatar 2's Dec. 17, 2021 release date.

Fox and Disney's Avatar 2 is the sequel to the second highest-grossing film of all time, but DC has had luck in the December corridor. James Wan's Aquaman, released in December 2018, became the first DC movie to pass $1 billion since 2012's The Dark Knight Rises.

Black Adam will reteam Johnson with his Jungle Cruise director Jaume Collet-Serra and is a spinoff Shazam!, Zachary Levi's superhero film that opened in April. Black Adam was at one point to have been in a main Shazam! movie but the studio and producers ultimately decided he warranted his own movie. Johnson has been attached to play Black Adam for more than a decade.

Though Black Adam has traditionally been a villain, Johnson is selling him as a hero.

Johnson positioning Adam as a hero has roots in the comics. When he debuted in 1945’s The Marvel Family No. 1, Black Adam was unmistakably a villain — an earlier version of Shazam who was corrupted by the power. That was a role he maintained through his eventual reappearance in the late ‘90s comic book series The Power of Shazam!, which retconned his backstory to reveal that he had actually been corrupted by an external force, leading to the emergence of Adam as a somewhat repentant — if still arrogant, violent and susceptible to poor decision making — anti-hero in the early 2000s in the pages of Geoff Johns’ JSA comic book. That version of the character, who’d go on to become the ruler of the fictional Middle Eastern country of Kahndaq, has been the primary incarnation of Black Adam across media ever since.

"He’s a rebellious, one of a kind superhero, who’ll always do what’s right for the people," Johnson wrote on Instagram, "but he does it his way. Truth and justice - the BLACK ADAM way."

2021 will be a packed year for DC films. Matt Reeves' The Batman opens on June 25 and The Suicide Squad hits on Aug. 6.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-adam-release-date-set-2021-1254807

Good timez. We're pretty saturated with superheroez, but the Rock can pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back