Bigfoot fighting again in June in France, with Kingdom Fighting

Karl_Hungus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
94933429b9d6b11465a2901e21318da7db0a4402_2_487x500.jpeg

Also:
https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...nio-bigfoot-silva-vs-salim-bizon-el-ouassaidi

I just happened to be reading another MMA website, and I ran across this news, which is probably not good for Bigfoot, or his fans. What say you, Sherdog?

He's been on the receiving end of 15 career KOs, someone needs to get him to stop before he dies in the ring.

In russian media manager of Aleks Emelianenko said that there is plans for younger brother, Ivan Emelianenko to make his mma debut and that Bigfoot might be his first opponent.

He's been on the receiving end of 15 career KOs, someone needs to get him to stop before he dies in the ring.

Did you see Bigfoot vs Hunt? Bah gawd. I hate to put bad thoughts out there but I'm beginning to wonder if Bigfoot Silva is going to die from one of these fights. How does France sanction him?

His retirement from MMA didn’t last long. He had announced he was retiring from MMA a few months ago and of course he already has another fight schedueled.

He pulled out of the grappling match with Gozali.

The feeling of preparation for a grappling match and payout probably didn’t come close.

I think he's numb to pain and feels alright. But long term im not a fan of him competing anymore at all.

Now he's a come up for new fighters and promotions.

His opponent Salim El Ouassaidi is 5'10", 73", 259lbs (obviously his weight varies a bit).

Here are the 4 of his 6 fights on Youtube, newest to oldest:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he knocks Bigfoot out.

This man was probably the top 5 hw's of all time at one point, his recent losses are tarnishing his rep. just does not seem to grasp when to quit. But if he feels good, let him fight I guess.

I don't think this is a good idea but...Good luck to him I guess and I hope he doesn't get killed in here one day.

Bigfoot lost, but didn't get (T)KOed!

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/6/...s-11th-straight-loss-announces-retirement-mma

Six months after announcing his MMA retirement, Antonio Silva entered the cage once again on Saturday to fight in France.

After losing a decision to Salim El Ouassaidi, “Bigfoot” said on Instagram that he is “100 percent” retired following the bout at Kingdom Fighting 1.

/

Across MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing and Bareknuckle Boxing Bigfoot has now lost his last 11 fights, 9 (T)KOs and 2 decisions.

1b04b3201f10ea7977ed1632a5bef35c

Bigfoot lost, but didn't get (T)KOed!

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/6/...s-11th-straight-loss-announces-retirement-mma

Six months after announcing his MMA retirement, Antonio Silva entered the cage once again on Saturday to fight in France.

After losing a decision to Salim El Ouassaidi, “Bigfoot” said on Instagram that he is “100 percent” retired following the bout at Kingdom Fighting 1.

/

Across MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing and Bareknuckle Boxing Bigfoot has now lost his last 11 fights, 9 (T)KOs and 2 decisions.

1b04b3201f10ea7977ed1632a5bef35c

It’a for the better..

Back