Media Bet the house on Poirier: The Costa Curse

"Brother I swear the water taste like pennies brother it threw me off my game and led to me exposing my neck trying to gulp and he catch guillotine brother."
He is going from training in a multi million dollar facility to a MMA gym located in a strip mall and doing his S&C in some commercial gym like LA Fitness. Healthy Halal food will be another minor inconvenience.

They don't even have access to a bathtub. It's really unacceptable.

Every card that Costa has been on outside of his own title fight, the reigning champion is defeated.
This has been shown to be 100% accurate.

UFC 298: Volkanovski loses to Topuria
UFC 278: Usman loses to Edwards
UFC 241: Cormier loses to Miocic
UFC 226: Miocic loses to Cormier

The craziest on of all is 217
UFC 217: Bisping loses to GSP
UFC 217: Garbrandt loses to Dillashaw
UFC 217: Joanna loses to Rose Namajunas

This is the only time that 3 champions have lost on the same card.

Even in Costa's debut at UFC 212, Aldo lost to Hollaway.
The even more interesting stat is that every single one of these champions not only lost their title, they were finished in their fights.

Dustin inside the distance is the lock of the century. Porier by submission is at +2200, Porier by KO/TKO is at +650.
Get your bag, sherbros. It's written in the stars.
Secret juice yacht parties after we rob the bookies
w9awzd88zop91.jpg

Interesting excavation there, but just because the spirits have been playful in this way up to this point is no guarantee that they will continue to be.

I don't know if yall familiar with this. But ESPN is notorious for cherry picking the most strange statelines to jinx shit so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Every card that Costa has been on outside of his own title fight, the reigning champion is defeated.
This has been shown to be 100% accurate.

UFC 298: Volkanovski loses to Topuria
UFC 278: Usman loses to Edwards
UFC 241: Cormier loses to Miocic
UFC 226: Miocic loses to Cormier

The craziest on of all is 217
UFC 217: Bisping loses to GSP
UFC 217: Garbrandt loses to Dillashaw
UFC 217: Joanna loses to Rose Namajunas

This is the only time that 3 champions have lost on the same card.

Even in Costa's debut at UFC 212, Aldo lost to Hollaway.
The even more interesting stat is that every single one of these champions not only lost their title, they were finished in their fights.

Dustin inside the distance is the lock of the century. Porier by submission is at +2200, Porier by KO/TKO is at +650.
Get your bag, sherbros. It's written in the stars.
Secret juice yacht parties after we rob the bookies
w9awzd88zop91.jpg

theres probably more chance of Costa pulling out of the fight and cancelling out the curse than Poirier beating Islam.

I think that TS is on to something here that could be greater than the old UFC Poster of Champions. If Poirier wins, which I hope he does, the Costa curse has been verified.

I want Poirier to win, just because I know what the following weeks' posts are going to be like. Should be some awesome reads.

It's gilly time!

Porier doesn't have a good chance of winning. Islam is pretty solid in all areas of MMA. Maybe training in New Jersey for the end of his fight camp will bother him.
Fuckin bothers me, I tell ya

Healthy Halal food will be another minor inconvenience.
We don't do healthy food. Hope Islam likes extra grease in his halal

It's impressive when you guys find shit like this lmao. Would love to see Dustin pull it off, but I don't know man..

This is the new Mir curse, I like it
Paulo injured himself in his first fight and didn't know whether he would continue fighting or take the multi million dollar underwear modeling deals he was being offered. He took another fight and realized what his destiny was in his second fight, his "real debut."
That fight was in June 2013, mere months after... wait for it...Daniel Cormier fought Frank Mir and mere months before Daniel Cormier became the man to break the Mir curse.
My God it's been in front of us the whole time.
<5><EdgyBrah>

would be funny if Dustin or Islam win by guillotine
either way id be laughing

Paulo injured himself in his first fight and didn't know whether he would continue fighting or take the multi million dollar underwear modeling deals he was being offered. He took another fight and realized what his destiny was in his second fight, his "real debut."
That fight was in June 2013, mere months after... wait for it...Daniel Cormier fought Frank Mir and mere months before Daniel Cormier became the man to break the Mir curse.
My God it's been in front of us the whole time.
<5><EdgyBrah>
You have connected the final dots, well done!

Except Costa ain't winning this one or probably not even making it for this fight

Is there a legal document where I can put the basement up, but not the entire house?

Don’t know if my mom would approve should I lose the bet

Back