Best seasons of TUF so far?

Home_Slice

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I watched the latest season with McGregor and it was quite enjoyable.

I haven’t watched TUF in a long time though, and the best season prior was “The Comebacks” which was excellent.

Any other season recommendations?

Rampage vs. Rashad was a fun one, but TUF 5 is probably one of the greatest.

1-2-3-5-7-8-10-12-14-17-20-21-24-25- Australia vs UK - Brazil 3 - LatAm 1

Is there anywhere online I can watch this? (pm me if needed)

Or do I have to subscribe to UFC fight pass?

15 was the best season because it was live and you could bet on it.

I still actively watch TUF seasons, 1, 5, 14, 10, 3 are probably my top 5 but honestly there's multiple seasons i could swap out 3 for that are equal

TUF7 is probably overall still my favorite. Only sort of "downside" to that season is that the season winner doesn't really end up having a great run in the UFC but still it's a great season and the winner had the greatest TUF run in history imo.

Hands down TUF 1 ... Changed the entire game

Kelvins and Amirs seasons were my two favorites.

1 and 5 were great for the amount of fighters that went on to be in the UFC long term. 10 was great for.....Titties 😁

I watched probably at least the first 10 seasons of the show. The first season will always be the best obviously. Season 5 was pretty good. I liked the Brock lesnar season when he kept calling them all chicken shit and saying he was going to make them into chicken salad. And we got Tony Ferguson from that season

I found this youtube channel that compacts the stand out moments from each season into an episode.

Did Matt Hamill really do that?

If he was deaf, how can he know how to generate that correct pitch?

Checked out on this show after the Kimbo season, but really did enjoy the first spanish season the one with El Pantera that was great. Maybe my favorite out of all the ones I seen he's still the only modern day fighter I would know or root for, honestly I don't follow the sport anymore I only like the old tapes. Season 3 has a ton of nostalgia, I can still taste the Nox CG3

Back