• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Benson vs Diaz judge scorecards are a joke.

Composure40

Green Belt
Reaction score
50-43 50-45 and 50-45.
Before anyone goes full retard, I scored the fight for Bendo, even though his point fighting is infuriating.

First round, Bendo did nothing other than hold Diaz against the cage while Nate peppered him with punches and knees, easily Nate got the first round for being more active.
Second round, Bendo definitely shut down Nate's offense, so he gets the second.
Third, Nate had constant submission offense with his leg locks, Bendo did little other than defend and stall, 100% goes to Nate.
Fourth, Bendo starts to run away with the points, even though he did little other than stalling and controlling, he still stopped Nate for accomplishing enough to take back the round.
Fifth, same story, Benson stalls and controls the whole round, taking that too.

Point is, the usual turd scorecards when a wrestler "fights", I really thought that the judges had started to improve, but this just proves otherwise.
Not to mention, a previous fight where Rory obliterated BJ, stealing his soul, got 30-26, 30-26 abd 30-27.
Yes, 30-27. Where BJ looked completely helpless, someone scored every round 10-9.
There is no excuse for this discrepancy.

I thought the scorecards for the Gustafsson/Rua fight were weird.

49-46 at best.

He got manhandled.

Diaz got his ass beat in every round. I was rooting for him but he got well and truly dealt with.

Nate got dropped and outclassed.

Don't talk about this stalling bulkshit.

50-43 50-45 and 50-45.
Before anyone goes full retard, I scored the fight for Bendo, even though his point fighting is infuriating.

First round, Bendo did nothing other than hold Diaz against the cage while Nate peppered him with punches and knees, easily Nate got the first round for being more active.
Second round, Bendo definitely shut down Nate's offense, so he gets the second.
Third, Nate had constant submission offense with his leg locks, Bendo did little other than defend and stall, 100% goes to Nate.
Fourth, Bendo starts to run away with the points, even though he did little other than stalling and controlling, he still stopped Nate for accomplishing enough to take back the round.
Fifth, same story, Benson stalls and controls the whole round, taking that too.

Point is, the usual turd scorecards when a wrestler "fights", I really thought that the judges had started to improve, but this just proves otherwise.
Not to mention, a previous fight where Rory obliterated BJ, stealing his soul, got 30-26, 30-26 abd 30-27.
Yes, 30-27. Where BJ looked completely helpless, someone scored every round 10-9.
There is no excuse for this discrepancy.

I agree, i saw the fight 50-40 :icon_chee

Your right. His brother was right. It's bullshit....he should retire.

When you get your shit manhandled that badly, does it really matter?

That one judge tonight was just horrible.

Don't see how you got Nate winning the first round. Each round was very close to 10-8 lol.

Benson won although the thigh and calf punches were retarded BS.

Point fighting. LOL that was not point fighting that was just a beat down.

Back