Bellator Dublin September 23rd

What actual Irish talent? There's like 1 or 2 blue chip prospects out of that entire country.
Darragh Kelly is the best in the roster, I think. He could have a future as a contender. Aside from him there isnt a lot to choose from, even in the UFC.

Bellator needs to invest in signing actual Irish talent or just put on better cards. They can't keep trotting out Queally, Ward, Clarke, and expect people to show up
Bellator really milked the Queally popularity with a titleshot and fighting Benson. Unfortunately, he fucking sucks so that cash cow is dried up. I dont know how much longer he can keep being part of the main card based on his entrance alone. Gallagher got beat by Mix but there is no shame in that, the kid just needs to actually fight someone with a pulse.

Well they've got time to book more talent.

Bellator really milked the Queally popularity with a titleshot and fighting Benson. Unfortunately, he fucking sucks so that cash cow is dried up. I dont know how much longer he can keep being part of the main card based on his entrance alone. Gallagher got beat by Mix but there is no shame in that, the kid just needs to actually fight someone with a pulse.

I think they are probably moving on from him now. I'm sure they'll just use him to beat up cans from here on in if there is a spot open on an Irish main card.

After this last loss I dont see him fighting anyone highly ranked or even used as a high level gate keeper.

Surprisingly they have very few Brazilians in the roster. Only Cyborg, the Pitbull bros, Lima, and Neiman with any name relevance. Zero Brazilians worth a damn from MW to HW.

Bellator has a decent amount of Brazilians on the roster. Cyborg is still a very big draw considering her first boxing PPV had 110k buys. Take Cyborg, Patricio and Neiman on the main card Higo or Breno on prelims and fill up the rest with local talent and Bellator will do great in Brazil.

Back