Media Bellator 291 Dublin Amosov vs Storley Feb.25th 2023

Leading MMA Promotion

<BidenShutIt>
h8265065C

The UFC likes money so that is definitely not happening
Yes I figured that..
Would be dope for European fans though.
And I can imagine Conor likes that idea too before the end of his career. Do you think he has something to say in that?

Yes I figured that..
And I can imagine Conor likes that idea too before the end of his career. Do you think he has something to say in that?

He always wanted to do Croke Park but I doubt it comes to fruition.

He always wanted to do Croke Park but I doubt it comes to fruition.
Maybe if Conor fights there for less money the UFC would like the idea since in that case it can be lucrative for them?
I imagine if Conor really wanted to fight there it’s not about money anymore, but about legacy and putting an end to his career on his own terms and in a big way in his hometown

Bellator really like Dublin don’t they? lol. Can’t blame them.

Yes I figured that..
Pretty sure he's tried to go back to Dublin a few times but there isn't much incentive for the UFC to do that.

Pretty sure he's tried to go back to Dublin a few times but there isn't much incentive for the UFC to do that.
Yeah that should be it, but that’s why I think a purse decrease for Conor would be the solution maybe, if he really enjoys the idea of fighting in Dublin again

Yeah that should be it, but that’s why I think a purse decrease for Conor would be the solution maybe, if he really enjoys the idea of fighting in Dublin again
Conor is not fighting outside of Las Vegas or New York, unless it is with Bellator when he is 40

Are they not a leading mma promotion?
No no they are but it states THE leading organisation.

By numbers they’re definitely the second biggest org out there especially with the Showtime deal.

No no they are but it states THE leading organisation.

By numbers they’re definitely the second biggest org out there especially with the Showtime deal.
In Ireland and for the 3arena they are the leading mma promotion.

Back