Media Bellator 291 Dublin Amosov vs Storley Feb.25th 2023

What are you seeing in Gordon? You think he can nullify Pardy's grappling?
Gordon is in no way a squash matchup for paddy. He's a pretty good grappler himself and has beaten good competitions in the UFC.

Amosov just said Instagram he had fight news soon
Amosov vs. Storley 2 is gonna be great and honestly, Storley might take it over 5 rounds. Amosov should avoid the wrestling with Storley and just try to take him out on the feet

Amosov vs. Storley 2 is gonna be great and honestly, Storley might take it over 5 rounds. Amosov should avoid the wrestling with Storley and just try to take him out on the feet
After the last MVP fight, I dont think putting Storley in another European card is a good idea. I hope this is in a US event.

After the last MVP fight, I dont think putting Storley in another European card is a good idea. I hope this is in a US event.
Storley would be unstoppable if he could just pass guard lol. He seems unable to do anything once the opponent gets him into full guard. Shiro kept him there with a basic butterfly guard.

Storley would be unstoppable if he could just pass guard lol. He seems unable to do anything once the opponent gets him into full guard. Shiro kept him there with a basic butterfly guard.

tbf Schiro does have a really good guard and some nice sweeps, I'd say it's probably his best attribute.

Old Jimmy boy back in Ireland. He was always mentally fragile anyway. Has a kid with an American girl and left the kid to go back home. What a shame.

Old Jimmy boy back in Ireland. He was always mentally fragile anyway. Has a kid with an American girl and left the kid to go back home. What a shame.

As a dad I have no idea how you could leave your child in another country. Makes me want him to lose in all honesty.

Wait, how do we know he left his kid in America to go to Ireland?

Wait, how do we know he left his kid in America to go to Ireland?
His baby mother is Royce Gracie’s daughter Victoria who works for Bellator as well. She’s in California I don’t think she moved to Ireland.

Back