• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bangkok ready Stipe looking fast and sharp

This fight will end up being a lose-lose-lose for Jones. If he runs right through him it will confirm what everyone was saying in the first place, he picked a washed up retired champ over the interim champ. If he has a lot of trouble with Stipe but still manages to win in the end, people will say he's washed up too and it's a good thing he never fought Aspinall. And if he loses...

You know the way MMA works, if you been around long enough you know this game.

So what happens is Stipe beats Jones and Blaydes beats Aspinall again...... and its Stipe vs Blaydes lol. I know I know! but MMA Gods have done some crazy things in the past.

Can't wait until Dana's BS protected HW "champ" stalling fiasco is over.​

Stipe was ALWAYS a great HW fighter. Pico silently watched for years envious of the real men fighting in the toughest division Jon hid from.

ONLY ONE reason this fight didn't happen sooner - Jon's cowardice.​

<EdgyBrah>
Future Hall of Famer
Let's go UFC, I ordered my hotdogs brander in the mail

Stipe WILL make a big statement...hopefully with Jon put to rest.

Not sure why I expected the title to be anything but a joke. Damn, he looks so slow

Everyone is hating on this fight but can you imagine if Stipe fucking wins. This place will have an all time meltdown. It will give me life

<CerseiPlotting>

Nobody wants Jon Jones to lose more than me sir, but I have a hard time believing it's going to be Stipe that does it.

Dude moving like modern day Chuck/TFerg/BJ. Hope I'm wrong so we get a decent fight.

So many people in this thread have never seen Stipe’s training footage before a fight. He always gives absolutely nothing

lol and then there’s this guy
Exactly. This isn't even fight camp footage, he's just keeping loose. The point of him posting these things is not to wow the viewer, just to demonstrate that he's still grinding away.

And laughable as "this guy's" opinion is, I'm glad to see it. The power of being underestimated is real, and Stipe is king of it. If Jon Jones, for all his cage savvy, feels the effects of the underestimation field and starts to think he can do Stipe like he did Gane...boy oh boy will this be fun to watch for us.

Exactly. This isn't even fight camp footage, he's just keeping loose. The point of him posting these things is not to wow the viewer, just to demonstrate that he's still grinding away.

And laughable as "this guy's" opinion is, I'm glad to see it. The power of being underestimated is real, and Stipe is king of it. If Jon Jones, for all his cage savvy, feels the effects of the underestimation field and starts to think he can do Stipe like he did Gane...boy oh boy will this be fun to watch for us.
Hoping for a war with a violent ending

Lol no he wont, Stipe is a 40 something out of prime fighter with years of inactivity, stop trying to pretend otherwise just to pump up Pico's record
Typical hater. Cope harder mate!

Back