News Azamat Murzakanov is OUT of UFC Paris, Volkan Oezdemir will now face Bogdan Guskov on Sept. 2

Who wins?

• Total voters
Bogdan looks like Anthony Smith without the tattoos...

SMITH_ANTHONY_L_05-13.png

Going with Bogdan because Volkan is due for a career downslide, having hung around the Top 10 of LHW for a long time not because he's great, but because the division is so shallow and aging. From one-and-done in Bellator (IIRC) to title shot vs DC within a few fights - it would not happen in any division under 205lbs (excelt maybe flyweight?). Dude also hasn't fought in US for something like 5 years after assaulting a civilian in a bar - in any other division, in the age of Apex cards, he would have been let go some time ago.

Going with Bogdan because Volkan is due for a career downslide, having hung around the Top 10 of LHW for a long time not because he's great, but because the division is so shallow and aging. From one-and-done in Bellator (IIRC) to title shot vs DC within a few fights - it would not happen in any division under 205lbs (excelt maybe flyweight?). Dude also hasn't fought in US for something like 5 years after assaulting a civilian in a bar - in any other division, in the age of Apex cards, he would have been let go some time ago.
I didn’t know about him assaulting a civilian, Volkan always strikes me as a good guy tbh

Yeah but he usually loses to top 5-7 guys I don’t think he’s declined enough to lose this one.

@BoxerMaurits
From the faceoffs you post , you always look unshookable
I bet you could take a few of these fighters in a exhibition, no knock down contest

<{JustBleed}>

you really hate Volkan a lot don't you?

I didn’t know about him assaulting a civilian, Volkan always strikes me as a good guy tbh
the "civilian" is a drunk asshole who took a swing at him as he was leaving a bar and Volkan defended himself with a one punch ko, the charges were even thrown out.

Back