ARES FC (on UFC Fight Pass) MMA betting thread

DabanggData

President
@Blue
Reaction score
Last edited:
Some notes:

Ivana Petrovic is 5'9" height, 3 inches taller, going to skip that fight ...

Alioune Nahaye +130 is 82% in the small Tapology poll, his opponent is fighting on 9 days notice

Some notes:

Ivana Petrovic is 5'9" height, 3 inches taller, going to skip that fight ...

Alioune Nahaye +130 is 82% in the small Tapology poll, his opponent is fighting on 9 days notice

Nahaye is back as the favourite now. I was hoping to bet him as a dog. I should note that Crol takes short notice fights a lot though, I think his last one was on a couple of days and he won.

Nahaye is back as the favourite now. I was hoping to bet him as a dog. I should note that Crol takes short notice fights a lot though, I think his last one was on a couple of days and he won.
i took too long as well, went from 130+ to -120 , you snooze you lose. Crol also loses to bummy guys

I like Haque ,Begai, Ghiles. slightly less exposure on Begai but i like the other two, the odds are so wide and i dont think the favorites deserve the juice.

i took too long as well, went from 130+ to -120 , you snooze you lose. Crol also loses to bummy guys

I like Haque ,Begai, Ghiles. slightly less exposure on Begai but i like the other two, the odds are so wide and i dont think the favorites deserve the juice.

I'm gonna play Haque too. I'll play anyone that can wrestle a little bit against Samir. Samir has shit tier TDD.

Played Haque at 2.3 and decided to go for an Ndiaye and Tekenah parlay at 3.29

back to back huge dogs won first 2 fights of the card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back