Movies AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM (Full Trailer, post #131; New Amber Heard Drama Details, post #145)

Predict how much AQUAMAN 3 will make at the global box office.

• $800 million to $899 million (profitable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $900 million to $999 million (profitable)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loathed the first one so much that number two isn’t getting a watch from me. Hate the world they created, so silly.

Aquaman was alright but the more you watch it the more you realize it's a pretty fuckin' cheesy movie with some dumb parts. Like the part when they are basically crowning him Aquaman he is standing there in jeans and a t-shirt and just like turns around and walks away with the staff and it's not epic enough. They could have made that moment way more epic.

Normally I couldn't either. But Mamoa's Aquaman is much cooler than any dc incarnation of Aquaman.
Sort of agree. Momoas Aquaman is good enough, for a lack of a better word. But DC had an amazing version of Aquaman in Flashpoint paradox.

Ruthless and mean AF.

He had one of the coolest characters of all time (Conan) and that movie ended up being ok at best. Script and direction are far more important.

I still think that could have been one of the best fantasy action movies of this generation, had they not fucked it up with useless CGI and an atrocious script.

Momoa should have been Lobo

That would have been amazing casting choice. I still think Aquaman suits him, but still.

4etry8.gif

Aquaman was alright but the more you watch it the more you realize it's a pretty fuckin' cheesy movie with some dumb parts. Like the part when they are basically crowning him Aquaman he is standing there in jeans and a t-shirt and just like turns around and walks away with the staff and it's not epic enough. They could have made that moment way more epic.
For me, it was the cringe of the century moment when that husband-beating-bitch started announcing him as the next king.

tenor.gif

Aquaman and the lost kingdom? Will Indiana Jones be making a cameo?

i mean, it wasn't that awful, the first one.
but if heard is in it, i won't watch out of general principle.

Let's be honest, how much is the Amber Heard situation going to hurt this movie's box office? Not a lot really, because most casual audiences especially international audience don't really pay attention to that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back